Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First U.S. music festival in over a year announced for April

Snorlax

Featured Posts

alsemanche

US: things are beginning to get somewhat better! 

Also US: let's f*ck sh!t up! 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Agunimon
Just now, alsemanche said:

US: things are beginning to get somewhat better! 

Also US: let's f*ck sh!t up! 

Seriously. This is way too freaking soon.

I don't know how soon most concerts in the USA will resume.  One of the bluegrass festivals I attend every year sent me this recently about their event to be held in late August:

"We have been receiving some inquiries as to the status of the 2021 Pickin’ In The Pasture.  Our plans are to move forward with the 2021 festival.  The Covid vaccinations are now being administered, and it looks like they will be available to everyone well before the late August date of Pickin’ In The Pasture.  This gives us every reason to believe that the event will be permitted."

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lion Heart

IMO I think June will be a good time to resume festivals, unless the vaccination campaigns care REALLY ramp up. There are still hundreds of millions who have not received the FIRST dose of the vaccine. Get it out already.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

lol I love how this is framed as an happy milestone when it’s just a total mess

Kadikaado

Suicide, that's what's called agglomeration right now.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

G U C C I

I personally won't be attending any large indoor events before I am vaccinated which won't be until the end of the year in my state. However, I don't know about other areas but I live the southeast US and it's been pretty much business as usual for a while now. The only things different are some tables being closed in some restaurants for spacing (not all bc I was in TN over the weekend and they don't require six feet social distancing its just recommended) and wearing a mask indoors (which isn't enforced and usually one out of every four people don't wear them and never have unless they are actually made to or told to leave). 

AJRocketMan
14 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I personally won't be attending any large indoor events before I am vaccinated which won't be until the end of the year in my state. However, I don't know about other areas but I live the southeast US and it's been pretty much business as usual for a while now. The only things different are some tables being closed in some restaurants for spacing (not all bc I was in TN over the weekend and they don't require six feet social distancing its just recommended) and wearing a mask indoors (which isn't enforced and usually one out of every four people don't wear them and never have unless they are actually made to or told to leave). 

Interesting. I live in NYC and they’re STRICT over here about everything, which is good. Indoor dining is JUST starting to open back up, movie theaters will be open again in mid March at 25% capacity, 6 feet of social distancing and mask wearing indoors is strictly enforced, and if you’re traveling in from non-bordering states you have to quarantine for 10 days. And they text you and call you too!!

G U C C I

Restaurants were never closed here but in the bigger cities in my state they were for the first month (April 2020) but still allowed carry out. Movie theaters have been open for a while and honestly I can't think of anything else that was actually 100% closed ever. 

HermioneT
7 hours ago, G U C C I said:

Restaurants were never closed here but in the bigger cities in my state they were for the first month (April 2020) but still allowed carry out. Movie theaters have been open for a while and honestly I can't think of anything else that was actually 100% closed ever. 

Wow, that's crazy. Here everything bis pretty much closed since November. In summer restaurants and shops were open since June 2020, I think, after being closed down mid March. 

She / hers

Pasquale is a character. I go to the shows he organizes a lot but idk if this is a good decision rn. At least wait till August.

Archived