💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Whitehall reveals he insulted Lady Gaga and has PTSD about it

Teletubby

Featured Posts

SchwineLove
6 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Jack Whitehall has revealed the 'hardest gig' he ever did was the British Fashion Awards where he unintentionally insulted Lady Gaga.

The comedian, 32, told the cringe-worthy story on The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X when he made a guest appearance on Monday.

He recalled that the gig ended with a furious Lady Gaga calling him an 'obscene word' after he let slip to the crowd that she was having a 'wardrobe malfunction'. 

Jack said that he still suffers flashbacks from the tough gig, saying: 'I have PTSD about it. It was the hardest gig you have ever seen.'

source

He just wants to make it to the news. Gaga even not saying it to his face. I don't wanna believe that he's that thin-skinned to make it a big fuss especially as a comedian, it's more rational and reassuring that he just crafted his words with incorporating word PTSD for shocking news value. In other words, pure manipulative rubbish. He just wanna gets reacted. Hhhh society.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrederickSpears
8 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Daddy where

I hope to god she called him f4gg0t

HE IS SO HOT, DEF A DADDY FOR ME :flutter:

I mean as long as he doesn't open his mouth and speak i'm here for him!

Genuine Guy 09
5 hours ago, Regina George said:

God not y’all jumping on this guy (who is comedian) for saying she has a dress malfunction but just in other thread defended comedian that called Britney’s children “cutest mistakes ever” just after her performance “because she is comedian and they do this kind of stuff”. Y’all also called us too sensitive. Tragic.

The Gaga stan curse is to defend Gaga at all cost and hate on other female artists unfortunately. 

I don't think he's an *rsehole or w.e he's got a big loud obnoxious voice and she probably just didn't like him at the time for whatever reason on top of the wardrobe thing... I do think she was being a little not down to earth there, but I'm sure she'd laugh about it now. 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

CommonWhiteGirl

Before y'all trash this man maybe read the full article cause it explains why he accidently said what he said. He made a mistake and he regrets it. Enjoy the fact that he can joke about it and move on. 

JusKeepBreathin

But isn't Gaga the absolute nicest person ever? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

HEARTSTOP
9 hours ago, Marjol said:

Ah, I forgot she was on stage that year. She did wear the same outfit she did on the red carpet so I wonder what happened to it for it to malfunction.

Guess they cut of the awkward moment for the recap edit. She looked stunning that night.

She seems to be very self-conscious about her upper chest for some reason, it might have something to do with that. She's holding onto it for her life...

IDGAF

Kermit the frog

It's like you guys deliberately find reasons to be offended by things even when you were not a part of the situation. Let me break it to you - actually having PTSD doesn't make this about you.

See what happens when u do clownery luv

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

11 hours ago, Marjol said:

Ah, I forgot she was on stage that year. She did wear the same outfit she did on the red carpet so I wonder what happened to it for it to malfunction.

Guess they cut of the awkward moment for the recap edit. She looked stunning that night.

I wonder what the joke would have been, I'm like waiting for the punchline, dude. He's had years to write a funny one, even if he didn't back then.

Also,  if the thin little straps broke on this piece, the whole thing might have ended up in a pile around her feet.

15 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Gaga would never.

Of course she would, especially her, she's human like all of us, 

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Of course she would, especially her, she's human like all of us, 

Imagine her saying offensive word to someone and meaning it. 

2 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

Imagine her saying offensive word to someone and meaning it. 

We all do, all of us. I obviously don't know her personally, I never even met her but Gaga is no exception imo and I think Nicola confirmed it kinda recently that they frequently argue and it gets messy (?) or did my mind make this up? 

Gaga has a kind nature, she's a loving person but that possibly goes both ways. She has a lot of responsibilities, a lot of fake people trying to use her, I can't imagine her NOT insulting people from time to time

But maybe I'm wrong:shrug:

TSUNAMI

Nicola confirmed it kinda recently that they frequently argue and it gets messy (?) or did my mind make this up? 

This is my first time hearing about it. 

Gaga has a kind nature, she's a loving person but that possibly goes both ways. She has a lot of responsibilities, a lot of fake people trying to use her, I can't imagine her NOT insulting people from time to time

IDK, my impression is that's she's calm and would rather ignore than offend, but yeah, it's in the human nature so that might be right. 

Archived