Jack Whitehall reveals he insulted Lady Gaga and has PTSD about it

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Healed My Heart
37 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Seems like it was deep shame but he wants to call it PTSD.

:excuseu:

But then again I don't know I'm not him or his therapist.

I know people use "OCD" and "depressed" even if they aren't diagnosed with it or just feel slightly sad or likes to organized. I'm guilty of this too, but I think this undermines people who truly actually have these conditions and people don't treat them as seriously. 

Imagine someone who has been having suicidal thoughts and depression and someone who got tea and not coffee this morning both say they are depressed today. 

I'm going a bit off topic here, but THANK YOU for saying this. I have OCD and it is absolutely no joke. So when people make light of it, it's incredibly frustrating - and I'm sure it's the same for those dealing with PTSD. I always think about Khloe Kardashian's "Khl-O-C-D" content where she gives organizing tips :madge: It's harmful for those of us truly battling these disorders.

She/her 💗💜💙

numb the flame

I'm sure Jack didn't mean it in a malicious sense but Gaga is quite a sensitive person in general. 

He spoke about it a year ago and he seems like a good guy. I'm sure Gaga would laugh if she heard this story now.

Schwerk

Softly saying that guys an asshole to a stage manager is not a big deal.

Also, it must've been this moment and I wonder if he remember it wrong? Seeing as Gaga wasn't presenting the award, Lucky was. She was collecting it on behalf of Tom Ford.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

lol I feel bad for him! Clearly he didn't mean to be rude, but I can see why she would be annoyed in the moment. And he's still haunted by it which is very understandable, I'd die if I was accidentally mean to Gaga :laughga:

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Marjol said:

Softly saying that guys an asshole to a stage manager is not a big deal.

Also, it must've been this moment and I wonder if he remember it wrong? Seeing as Gaga wasn't presenting the award, Lucky was. She was collecting it on behalf of Tom Ford.

I think Jack is referring to when Gaga attended 2016

Peroxide555
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

PTSD is not a joke. This makes me even more pissed realizing Gaga has PTSD herself.

Someone calling you a word and feeling bad about that is not PTSD. You’re just a ***.

This guy’s an idiot.

I get that it’s a bad choice of words but this is a mistake many, many people continue to make to this day, hell even I do it... it doesn't mean we shouldn’t call it out (we should) but I hardly doubt the man meant anything by it.

myluis617
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

PTSD is not a joke. This makes me even more pissed realizing Gaga has PTSD herself.

Someone calling you a word and feeling bad about that is not PTSD. You’re just a ***.

This guy’s an idiot.

Acting too sensitive. But who am I to tell you how to feel. 

LittleMonster20
13 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

I get that it’s a bad choice of words but this is a mistake many, many people continue to make to this day, hell even I do it... it doesn't mean we shouldn’t call it out (we should) but I hardly doubt the man meant anything by it.

6 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Acting too sensitive. But who am I to tell you how to feel. 

I think it’s not that much to ask to not mock mental illness since it’s not funny and especially not to those suffering of it. It’s called being considerate.

Schwerk
31 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I think Jack is referring to when Gaga attended 2016

Ah, I forgot she was on stage that year. She did wear the same outfit she did on the red carpet so I wonder what happened to it for it to malfunction.

Guess they cut of the awkward moment for the recap edit. She looked stunning that night.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

numb the flame
Just now, Marjol said:

Ah, I forgot she was on stage that year. She did wear the same outfit she did on the red carpet so I wonder what happened to it for it to malfunction.

Guess they cut of the awkward moment for the recap edit. She looked stunning that night.

Please welcome Lady Gag Are

Archived