💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jack Whitehall reveals he insulted Lady Gaga and has PTSD about it

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jack Whitehall has revealed the 'hardest gig' he ever did was the British Fashion Awards where he unintentionally insulted Lady Gaga.

The comedian, 32, told the cringe-worthy story on The Chris Moyles Show on Radio X when he made a guest appearance on Monday.

He recalled that the gig ended with a furious Lady Gaga calling him an 'obscene word' after he let slip to the crowd that she was having a 'wardrobe malfunction'. 

Jack said that he still suffers flashbacks from the tough gig, saying: 'I have PTSD about it. It was the hardest gig you have ever seen.'

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Gaga curse strikes again :vegas:     never make fun of a lady for having a wardrobe change!

End Racism Now

LittleMonster20

PTSD is not a joke. This makes me even more pissed realizing Gaga has PTSD herself.

Someone calling you a word and feeling bad about that is not PTSD. You’re just a ***.

This guy’s an idiot.

Borislshere

"'She walked past, she wouldn’t even look at me and I heard her calling me a very obscene word to the stage manager, and I left in shame." LMAOOOO :billie:

Also, he's' a daddy tho 

39628200-9287357-image-m-73_161401162675

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Borislshere said:

"'She walked past, she wouldn’t even look at me and I heard her calling me a very obscene word to the stage manager, and I left in shame." LMAOOOO :billie:

Also, he's' a daddy tho 

39628200-9287357-image-m-73_161401162675

Daddy where

I hope to god she called him f4gg0t

chaeri pls

Shipper

Seems like it was deep shame but he wants to call it PTSD.

:excuseu:

But then again I don't know I'm not him or his therapist.

I know people use "OCD" and "depressed" even if they aren't diagnosed with it or just feel slightly sad or likes to organized. I'm guilty of this too, but I think this undermines people who truly actually have these conditions and people don't treat them as seriously. 

Imagine someone who has been having suicidal thoughts and depression and someone who got tea and not coffee this morning both say they are depressed today. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Borislshere
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Daddy where

HE IS VERY DADDY TO ME 

31dz6c.jpg

Teletubby
15 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

02:27 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Luke78619

I can’t lie, calling him an asshole is a bit much for what he actually did :laughga: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

6 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I can’t lie, calling him an asshole is a bit much for what he actually did :laughga: 

She was in an embarrassing position with her wardrobe malfunction and he went on and told the entire crowd about it (a crowd filled with the biggest names in fashion no less). It’s exactly something an asshole would do. 

Dominic
21 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Seems like it was deep shame but he wants to call it PTSD.

:excuseu:

But then again I don't know I'm not him or his therapist.

I know people use "OCD" and "depressed" even if they aren't diagnosed with it or just feel slightly sad or likes to organized. I'm guilty of this too, but I think this undermines people who truly actually have these conditions and people don't treat them as seriously. 

Imagine someone who has been having suicidal thoughts and depression and someone who got tea and not coffee this morning both say they are depressed today. 

I hate this so much, you're right it massively undermines it. I have a lot of difficulty with OCD so its refreshing to see someone who doesn't suffer with it actually stand up for it -  so thank you for that ❤

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Glamourpuss

You know when you lie awake at night and you randomly remember that one time 10 years ago when you embarrassed yourself, I think that's what he means by PTSD. 

Archived