💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sexxx Dreams appreciation!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

When I first heard the iTunes Festival version of this song I felt like I'm in heaven. Then she released it and I didn't like the parts she added in the chorus. It sounded better without it to me. It's not the same

ThisGuyTony

Imagine if it had a music video. :enigma:

tumblr_mtgcpjpnvp1r06e1co1_500.gif

Also does anyone remember when she performed it live at the Apple Event and had that magnifying glass? :huntyga:

9-1-13_iTunes_Festival_-_Sex_Dreams_perf
This is the best image I could find for some reason and I can’t find any videos of the performance. :toofunny:

djBuffoon

One of her best, most underrated songs. And considering how often sex is sung about, in nearly every genre, it's also  creative in its lyrical structure. Sometimes, a little imagination goes a long way.

MonsterfromVietnam

Sexx dream is my fave of fave of fave of fave.

Unpopular opinion: I'm soooo crazy about the bridge 

Better Day

Sexxx Dreams is my second favourite from ARTPOP, just after ARTPOP. 
The lyrics are absolutely flawless and her vocals are the same. 

Together You And I!

27monster27

Sexxx Dreams is so ahead of its time it is insane. If it was released in 2015/2016 it could have been one of the defining hits on the 2010's. I am 99% sure that this song, even not as a single, did have an impact on some of the sounds of pop music.

he/him/his

Gorehound

Omg this f*cking song!! :heart:

I love the deep throbbing groove of the verses, the dirty build with the smutty vocals and the dramatic bright switch up of the chorus with its heavy laser-like synths. Such a fun song despite it's slightly ridiculous lyrics but that was obviously the intension.

This song is just so 'Gaga' - I don't get why fans don't like it it's so iconic. (But I guess there's weirdos in every group like those who don't like Bad Romance) :lmao:

A video for it would have been insane and steamy as hell

Defo single worthy and imo had things gone to plan with ARTPOP it definitely would have been a single.

(my only slight criticism is the bridge. Imo it doesn't compliment the rest of the song and sounds a little last-minute rushed/sloppy, but the song is instantly saved by the following  " I can't believe I'm telling you this but I've had a couple of drinks and- oh my god ")

I'm fine, Ta

Gorehound
On 2/22/2021 at 3:33 PM, TEANUS said:

When she first revealed that she would be premiering 7 “Unheard” (counting Aura) tracks from ARTPOP AND that one of those songs would have its music video be the Telephone continuation, this site was pandemonium

lol ikr

I'm assuming Aura was gonna be Telephone Pt 3 right? 

I'm fine, Ta

TEANUS
1 minute ago, Art Police said:

lol ikr

I’ve always thought so :messga:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

bionic
1 minute ago, TEANUS said:

I’ve always thought so :messga:

I think everybody thought that yes (I think the same was said about Americano) 

3 minutes ago, Art Police said:

lol ikr

buy bionic

Archived