💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sexxx Dreams appreciation!

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

LittleMonster20

Honestly one of her best songs. I know a lot of people like the Swine Fest version way better than the album version but I think both are great. I think it should have been a single although I agree with it not being the lead single. It should have had a music video at least. I also loved every performance of this song so I hope she’ll perform it again at her next tour or something. I love this song!

tumblr_ngwzbwMCb21tmicivo2_500.gif

TEANUS

Ugh :enigma:

The first time I heard those mysterious, promiscuous keys and synths during the interlude prior to Sexxx Dreams at the iTunes Festival is a moment that could never be replaced

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

LittleMonster20
Just now, TEANUS said:

The first time I heard those mysterious, promiscuous keys and synths during the interlude prior to Sexxx Dreams at the iTunes Festival is a moment that could never be replaced

Swine Fest was truly something else!

TEANUS
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

To say the least :messga:

The ‘Aura Flying Cage’, the on stage costume/ look changes, the Venus wig in full glory, it was truly living and breathing ARTPOP

LittleMonster20
Just now, TEANUS said:

To say the least :messga:

The ‘Aura Flying Cage’, the on stage costume/ look changes, the Venus wig in full glory, it was truly living and breathing ARTPOP

Honestly one of the best things she ever did! Setlist was great, amazing costumes and the HYPE around it. The Sexxx Dreams performance is probably one of my favorite looks of her. It really was great.

Goddd Dreams is top 10 in her discography. And the album version is so much better than the swinefest one.

To this day I still groove to Sexxx dreams. It is such an iconic nasty and tense bop. :mark:

Also the lyrics are super relatable too :lolly: one of my fav songs to play at the gym :flower:

You chew beef, I wear meat.

TEANUS
6 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Honestly one of the best things she ever did! Setlist was great, amazing costumes and the HYPE around it. The Sexxx Dreams performance is probably one of my favorite looks of her. It really was great.

When she first revealed that she would be premiering 7 “Unheard” (counting Aura) tracks from ARTPOP AND that one of those songs would have its music video be the Telephone continuation, this site was pandemonium

jimmytimestep
28 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

When she first revealed that she would be premiering 7 “Unheard” (counting Aura) tracks from ARTPOP AND that one of those songs would have its music video be the Telephone continuation, this site was pandemonium

and the best part of it was that they were nearly all B-Sides! We still got all the iconic singles leading up to release! (although lbr Sexxx Dreams really should have been a single)

Masterwork, tbh. 

Sexxx Dreams is honestly one of Gaga's best songs, I actually didn't know there was a different version of the song at the Swine Fest until now! I wish she would of kept the synths and the lyrics, also get the Chromatica reference in that version (1000 Doves) :firega:

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

I’m so glad you’ve mentioned it because the SwineFest interludes were out of this world! So amazing! There used to be a studio version of them on SoundCloud, I’m sure I had it downloaded on my old pc but I can’t find them online anymore 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

NewUsername
2 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

probably her best 'shorter set' she has done!

Smother Em Eh

Yes finally some appreciation for Sexxx Dreams! Glad other people feel this way about this perfect song as I do. 
It’s pure pop perfection and of Gagas best songs in general nonetheless ARTPOP and other pop album tracks of that year. 

And yes Swinefest was the ultimate serve and ARTPOP in its full form. Wish we could get something like it for Chromatica :pray::giveup:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived