RAMROD

WTF?!! Totally news I never expected nor wanted!!! :nooo:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MelbHawker
41 minutes ago, MelbHawker said:

I choose not to accept this news. I have been mentally preparing myself for their next album since RAM slayed me into bits & this... this cannot be happening. I’m continuing to prepare myself.

Angry New York GIF

Update:

claire danes crying GIF

Bolkins

That’s sad news. Get Lucky really was a cultural reset, we say that about a lot things but that song really was it. EDM was becoming so boring and repetitive, around the point of Gangnam Style it was unbearable. Get Lucky was like a breath of fresh air, familiar yet totally new, it was almost a relief to hear amongst all the noise of EDM. 

Im still annoyed Gaga didn’t stick with the version of ‘Fashion!’ that was inspired by get lucky 

Anderson123

Sad. I was hoping they had been working on an album during quarantine, it's been almost 8 years since RAM and seemed like a good time for something new. What a legacy.

Sorcerer

What a legacy they have left :cryga:

We won't have Gaga's music (or any modern electronic music) if they didn't change the scene

I really wanted a new daft punk this year :fatcat: this sucks but well i hope is for their best, their legacy is one of the best things happened to music for our generation

... and now i just sit in silence.

ErickSlayyy

Anger Rage GIF
this can’t be happening :fatcat: 

i was so ready for their next album sad donald glover GIF by Crave

I just want an album just One More Time™️ :dom:

So I noticed in the Epilogue movie that only silver helmet explodes so maybe Gold helmet is going solo or something?

✧ ✧ ✧

Archived