Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Bigger Letdown: ARTPOP or Chromatica

President Biden

Bigger Letdown Era: ARTPOP or Chromatica  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Which era’s cancellations/empty promises/change of plans let you down more?

• ARTPOP
    • Chromatica

Featured Posts

Musically, ARTPOP. As an era, obviously chromatica. The songs in chromatica however are so good, the best in her career. Maybe that makes it even more of a letdown because there was SOOO much opportunity there. Chromatica is miles better than ARTPOP musically in my opinion. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
38 minutes ago, 666 said:

Are you kidding?

Love ur profile pic sis, they should collab :heart:

IllusionLover

Chromatica, I was more a hardcore stan during ARTPOP and still felt like we were fed back then, we had a ton of concerts festivals, interviews award shows, etc and even when she went missing for three months I felt rewarded when she came back with the GUY video, Roseland and the tour. With Chromatica she left us and never came back... And note that these days I don't care about how much she sells and stuff like that and still I felt disappointed with this "era"

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Chromatica.

ARTPOP was an incredible era for fans because we had so much. It's sad because Chromatica is one of my favourite albums and she's just paid it dust. 

VasilisVas

The Chromatica era has been dead, but at least the album is lightyears better than three ARTPOP album. Yes I said it. Don’t @ me. :oops:

Eh. ARTPOP to me lacked a concept. Actually, it 100 percent lacked a concept. It was all over the place. That era also has the IMO cringiest performances(the wizard of Oz today show performance, and the vomit performance). 

Chromatica was straight up concept. I wasn’t a fan of the concept though. I didn’t like the costumes in the stupid love video, and thought it was a weak lead single. 911 is her best video since Marry the Night IMO. But the whole thing isn’t fair because this era was severely effected by Covid 19. 

Midnightrush891

I feel like chromatica hit harder. I know she had her personal family things going on, but I just felt so exited for this era. 

Chromatography

i loved the ARTPOP era. some of her peak fashion, amazing performances, great videos, lots of promo. it was an amazing era and people are wrong to trash it.

Schizophonic

both actually. 

ARTPOP was so sad for her fallout with her team. she really made a few unlucky decisions then and had to chancel die app and act two. 

chromatica tho, she stated in the interviews that she just didn’t wanted to be lady gaga anymore, she said it would be better but her actions seem more like she really don’t want to be gaga anymore and she disappeared... 

Cssomeone

ARTPOP. Chromatica would have had an amazing era if it wasn't for Miss Rona. Yeah, I know Gaga could have done (a lot) more, but this time around most of the cancellations happened for reasons beyond her power

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived