Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga perform at the Grammys?

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

PartySick
25 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Reaction Gif GIF by MOODMAN

Same. That or the other half of 911 so we can have choreo to the whole song :fan:

🖤

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

She doesn't have to perform in March when it's already pre-recorded. The Grammys were originally set for January, and she could have pre-recorded her performance earlier in December to give way for Gucci preparations already.

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

I also wonder what her feelings are towards the Recording Academy right now, considering last year's (and this year's?) behind-the-scenes debacle. I mean, she didn't even acknowledge her wins last year.

3 points in and ready for more

I hope they will, and they i mean Gaga and BP. Delusional yes but i am not totally expecting. That would also be BP's first Grammy performance if ever ( i think), which would be nice. If its AriGaga again, still fine. 

Though i dont expect Chromatica to win.

Rahrahbitchson
12 hours ago, roshogullu said:

i think she'll be a lil busy with Gucci filming? i don't think that would allow her to rehearse a whole performance that could possibly restart the era. :3

gaga.png

(cr: Gagabible on IG)

Underrated meme

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

r4therupbeat
14 hours ago, Messy vers said:

Grammies are pre-recorded this year!!!111@@@

loads of shows ROM was nominated or won was pre-recorded after the VMA's but she still chose to not even record an acceptance speech so sadly she won't be bothered with the grammy's either 

Pop Music

would love to see it but probs not 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I think it depends on whether she wants to continue the Chromatica era.
I mean, it's a PRE-RECORDED performance at the biggest music awards that she's also nominated for.
It can be a good nudge for people to remember that Chromatica exists.
PS: If I remember correctly, there were a lot of rumors in summer about releasing a new edition of Chromatica before or after the Grammys.

Tinnitus15
46 minutes ago, Mizu723 said:

I think it depends on whether she wants to continue the Chromatica era.
I mean, it's a PRE-RECORDED performance at the biggest music awards that she's also nominated for.
It can be a good nudge for people to remember that Chromatica exists.
PS: If I remember correctly, there were a lot of rumors in summer about releasing a new edition of Chromatica before or after the Grammys.

The only thing why we question if she’s performing is the Oreo pr package letter saying smth “music’s biggest night” 

Archived