đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga perform at the Grammys?

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, elijahfan said:

You know how seriously she takes every project...

Just now, elijahfan said:

Chromatica

Well, not every project it seems... :yennefer:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

I think because they are prerecorded then yes. Why wouldn’t she? Covid friendly, she’s a Grammys darling, and up for a few awards herself. 

All this.

I'm not expecting her to but I'd say there's a chance :music:

đź–¤

Mother of Puppies

Yes, pretty sure. It will be pre recorded which means (at least I think so) they have already recorded it.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Economy

I doubt it. Chromatica era kinda got killed and interupted with stuff gone wrong (Something that seems to keep happening with Gaga) and i think shes over it... i dont expect anything more major from this era including tv performances

Given the collab album with Tony coming in next few months plus the movies i suspect shes focused on those things now

It sucks such a promising era died so fast but Gaga is not the only artist that had plans damaged by covid-19. It is what it is i guess :shrug:

RichAssPiss

Honestly, what would she even perform? Chromatica is over and she already had her big duet with Ariana at the VMAs. Plus, she's clearly moved on to the Gucci movie. 

numb the flame
10 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

Honestly, what would she even perform? Chromatica is over and she already had her big duet with Ariana at the VMAs. Plus, she's clearly moved on to the Gucci movie. 

She could do Sine with her on piano + her band. Maybe even a medley or Babylon to close out the era. In a delulu fantasy she would release Babylon HL version and perform it at the scammies. 

FentyGa
2 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Why not?

because of the whole sexual assault scandal with the ex-ceo, the racism within the academy, etc

MessyTop

No she won’t she’s focusing of the movie. She’s hasn’t even mention the Grammys or the Chromatica in months   

Tinnitus15

Maybe...if the Grammies made sure to tell every artist’s team that the performances will be prerecorded in advance she could’ve agreed..We’re talking about November/December(even after the inauguration) who knows when she could have shot smth  

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

I’m 90% sure she will, and that her and Ariana will attend.

Ariana no way... why she’d do that 

JusKeepBreathin

Hopefully not this year. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

numb the flame
6 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Free Woman :firega:

Free Woman isn't my most favourite track from Chromatica but at this point we can't be picky so I'll take anything she gives us. 

Archived