💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga perform at the Grammys?

QueenChromatix

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

what do you think monsters? will she? does she remember that chromatica exists? #hungrymonster

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame

I mean the Oreo PR boxes mentioned "music biggest night of the year" or something along those lines but I'm not expecting her to perform because it's better to expect nothing and be surprised than to expect everything and later be disappointed. 

roshogullu

i think she'll be a lil busy with Gucci filming? i don't think that would allow her to rehearse a whole performance that could possibly restart the era. :3

gaga.png

(cr: Gagabible on IG)

Bradley
12 minutes ago, roshogullu said:

i think she'll be a lil busy with Gucci filming? i don't think that would allow her to rehearse a whole performance that could possibly restart the era. :3

gaga.png

(cr: Gagabible on IG)

The Grammys said performances this year are pre-recorded. She won't even need to be there to perform.

Dr Fudge

I think because they are prerecorded then yes. Why wouldn’t she? Covid friendly, she’s a Grammys darling, and up for a few awards herself. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

TimisaMonster

I've accepted in my little monster heart she won't cuz it's music related :yennefer:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ToxicHot

I would hope so but I doubt it

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

elijahfan

You know how seriously she takes every project... With Gucci around the corner, I can tell you neither Chromatica nor the Grammys have been on her radar for a while. She's not going to half-ass a performance when her mind is clearly some place else.

Archived