💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BABYL0N

The pre-chorus and the instrumental carried the whole song

The music video was Iconic

It does not necessarily fit in the sound of the album but I see why Gaga chose it to be the first single just to give the album that wow-effect cause it’s one of the few mediocre songs on the album

German radio stations played the **** out of it, it also reached the number one spot on the airplay charts

alsemanche

When I first heard the leak I thought it was a bop, then I heard it a few times and forgot about it until it got officially released. Then I heard it again and watched the video and was like... wait I don't like this? Then Chromatica was released and I disliked it even more. It's definitely the worst song on the album for me and I always skip it when I listen to it. It's probably one of my least fav Gaga songs in general too and one of her worse videos.

Soft, soothing, and succulent

JazzGa

My opinion of it is like Americano. It has some great bones and songwriting and incredible melodies. But the production is over the top and hackey.  I thought it was a throwaway until I heard the piano version. When Gaga performed SL on the piano at the VMAs it totally changed my relationship to the song, just like when I heard the Mexico City BTWB performance of Americano. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

TimisaMonster

I haven't listened to it much since the video came out...its extremely basic for Gaga standards and there's defintely better choices for the lead like Alice 

The video is also pretty cringe from the camera quality, weird crystal graphics, the cheap outfits, and the monotonous desert setting...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived