đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

B2theRich33

At first it was just a fun bop. Now every time I hear i can’t help feel the energy of it go through my body! It makes me move! 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Oreo said:

Please if hasn't been leaked a month before already, you guys would not hate it that much, it's a fun electric joyous tune that makes you dance. I love it 

This is true... Almost everyone loved it when it got leaked but when it was released... :awkney:

Or at least that was my perception at the time :bon:

I loved it when it leaked, when it was released and I still love it... It's a bop! :firega:

I still love it, actually i love it even more now. But sometimes it makes me sad because it was released just before the pandemic.

To think about what 2020 could've been to everyone if it wasn't for that stupid virus :fatcat: 

FrederickSpears

I hated the song when it first came out, but loved the music video. I now like the song and the music video a lot. It took some time but now I think it's a bop!

FrederickSpears
7 minutes ago, jorja said:

I still love it, actually i love it even more now. But sometimes it makes me sad because it was released just before the pandemic.

To think about what 2020 could've been to everyone if it wasn't for that stupid virus :fatcat: 

It's a good thing we got it right before the pandemic because I think Gaga would have ended up shelving the entire album if we had not :huntyga:

chromaticainmyhead

without the lewk and Rona it would have been the perfect intro to the era. nevermind imo it still is

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Poltergeist

It grew on me a lot, from cringy disappointment to quite a big love!

I've been getting messages from my deep waters

Schizophonic

in the beginning i didn’t liked it because it sounded like a btw leftover to me and it didn’t have a real chorus. 

the video was the turning point for me because it all was du. and i was so interreges in the full chromatica concept and stuff to come. i got a bit sad when i found out that there isn’t anything coming 

chromatic puzea

always loved it. i still don't think it should'nt've been chromatica's lead single as it off all the tracks for me, represented the album the most poorly, however it was a perfect reintroduction to gaga's dance house music. Also maybe the GP wouldn't have accepted alice as a lead though, it's not enough pop. I know the song may not be very deep or cringey to some, but that truly is what the song is about, just wanting a stupid love. It's very fun and cute and overall a bop. Still remember watching this in class the day it came out pre lockdown times.

do u like the jojo siwa song

StarstruckIllusion

It hasn’t.

Still Amazing. Spectacular. Never the same. K-totally unique. Completely not ever been done before. Unafraid to reference or not reference Bad Romance and Born This Wa-

Okay well its not the most unique song but I still love ha 

A cinematic orchestral introduction to a dance song about self-acceptance, paired with sci-fi visuals about the creation of a new world (G.O.A.T./Chromatica) and a race which bares no prejudice aka Kindness Punks...Stupid Love isn’t a creative evolution, it is a rehash of her old ideas presented in a less biting way. But it is a fun, cute, bop. I listen to it all the time. 

It was just as cute when RuPaul released it 30 years ago.

I think it's infectious and I love the video and hope at the time :toofunny: but still agree Alice should've been the lead. Still cute though. 

It's cute. It makes me feel happy when I hear it now.

The bitterness of it being a disappointing song as a lead has mostly faded away, I think.

3 points in and ready for more

Fun song, nice production, nice vocals, poor lyrics, mediocre video. Not a good choice for a lead but a cute album track.

Archived