💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get the SL hate, it's a cute and fun song that is very reminiscent of her early days (what many had asked for before) but I guess I prefer some of the album cuts.

imnotyourbabe10

One of her most romantic songs. And it’s super fun! Love it! Those of us who have experienced love or a relationship; can’t it be so “stupid” good? :diane:

The lyrics are actually so solid! “I would battle for you, even if we break in two.” 
I’m a bit jaded, but damn, love that sensibility. 

TopazBlue

Always loved it, and great lead choice :music:

I think I like it even more nowadays

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

SevenWonder

It's a great, upbeat club song that would have been much bigger than it was - and it did just fine - if not for Covid. My best friend, and avowed Madonna stan, (he likes Gaga, but like any good Madge fan, is wary of her!) absolutely loves it.

That's always a good indicator for me if a Gaga song is good outside of my very biased view.  

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

It is my 4th most played song ever 

My 1st! In 2020 alone:

A6-FB3215-3-A5-F-49-C5-A848-51-BF5-F75-C

I was sooooo excited when it leaked, thought it was amazing, by the time it came out I was like ok she’s cute, with the whole album I thought it was bottom 3, and now I think it’s alright. Happy song, intro a little jarring for me

Pop Music

I liked it when I first heard it (heard a very small snippet months before when it first semi leaked) so the song didn't surprise me as much 

I love the song much more now, def the most bubblgummy on the album (along with the iconic Plastic Doll)

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I felt the same about Perfect Illusion as I did about Stupid Love; both okay songs, but definitely not my favorite.

I hated the music video then, and I hate it now. I hope to god we never get a #ShotOniPhone video again. :saladga:

Gorehound

like the song a lot more now...

but the video is still an awful embarrassing mess.

I'm fine, Ta

Archived