💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Contrarily to a lot I really enjoyed the first lockdown (it was during the spring, I was fed up with my part time job and school, it just felt like an extended summer) so it brings me back there and I love it. It really has that spring/summer vibe, especially with the aesthetic that goes with it. The pink/blue color scheme makes me so happy

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

I like it better now, but still think it has no single potential, much less lead single potential. Had Gaga released either Alice or 911 or Sine From Above as lead single this era would've had much more potential. Stupid Love is total album filler, it's cute, not Gaga's excelence.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

I like it better now. Although I always liked it. But last week I was listening the album while cleaning and haven't listened to it for a couple of months, and Stupid Love it's clearly one of the songs I enjoy the most, it has the ability of put me in a good mood instantly, and dance.

Schwerk

It's a fun, happy song and video, I love watching Gaga skipping around all happy. It just doesn't have the visual impact I expected of a Chromatica music video. The esthetic is not really my cup of tea. It kind of borders on a parody on power rangers/90's music video's but taking itself too seriously. I like the song, but it's not my favourite on the album. But I tend to favor songs most fans hate lol.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Franch Toast

After hearing the entire album, I realized that Stupid Love was the right lead single choice. It's nice to have such a joyful song about healing and opening oneself up to love amid the other tracks that are about her pain. Also, the video is so colorful and retro; I love it!

She/Her/Hers

crybrowz

I would have liked it just as an album track but as a very anticipated lead single/pop comeback it just did not meet my expectations so the song will always be tarnished for me. Also the MV did not help either lol. If it was just a random filler song I would probably think it's a bop tho.  

dollardays

So fun and not trying too hard. It always puts me on a good mood and I love the experiments on elements she did with it. :music:

Gimme More

Still dislike it, probably one of the worst songs on Chromatica. There were so many other great options for lead on the album.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

CubbyGaga

It’s a super fun song that gave us a little taste of what was to come.  It’s not the best song on Chromatica by any means, but it provided a much-needed escape for many of us during such dark times.  
Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Chromatislaps

I loved it from the start, it really came at the right time after my breakup :messga: "I want your stupid love"...  the way that hit differently. 

Archived