💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

QueenChromatix

it hasn't. i still think stupid love is a global hit with potential to be even bigger with some promo, but the promo section during chromatica era doesn't exist.

QUEEN CHROMATIX 🌈

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndiGaga

Banger 

But it was just MADE for clubs! 

The heya heya part for singing along and then the break for hartcore dancing

It would have been a huge success if covid didnt happen

Biggest Bitch

It hasn’t changed, I never liked the song. Without ASIB the song wouldn’t even peak in top 30. 

Mother of Puppies

I love it! It’s my „happy song“ and immediately shifts my mood for the better

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

Chromatography

it’s okay. i like listening to it sometimes but honestly i still skip it more than i listen to it 

Fun bop

Still can't get over the fact lyrically it's literally just a cheap Bad Romance tho :shrug:

"I want your bad (stupid) romance (love)"

AmenTheNight

It's a fun and very enjoyable song, with the cheapest video. 
There were many possible ways to make an event out of the lead single with a great video (Babylon, Free Woman, Rain On Me, Alice, Sour Candy (with more Gaga vocals) ...) so I think she failed to see the potential of these other songs as lead singles though.

papergangstas

I remember Gaga saying that the leakers always leak their favourites off the album and I was like :bear:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Bolkins

I loved it when I first heard the leak and rinsed the song for all it’s worth before the album came out. I remember thinking the ‘all I ever wanted was love’ bridge was one of her best ever, it had a summery shimmering feeling to it. I ended up becoming a lil sick of it eventually due to overplaying, the looped vocal sample became very annoying. Now I don’t listen to it that often I enjoy listening to it again, it’s a great gym song. 

LastNight

Loved it and still do. Sounded like a banger the second I heard it, it's still a banger now. It makes me so genuinely happy and energised when I listen to it, it's addictive. Also love the video and think it gets an unnecessary amount of hate: it's high energy, high camp and it's fun to watch.

Is it the best song on the album? No, but I don't think lead singles should be and I can't imagine another song starting the era - it has that infectious, joyful energy to kick things off in the best way, whilst being simple enough to have mass appeal. Honestly would've been Top 3 and maybe even No.1 had it not leaked, but I'm still proud of how well it did here in the UK :firega:

ShayCristoforo

Still a wonderful fun refreshing song and I don’t trust those who dislike it 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived