💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

Agunimon

We are coming up on one year of the release :gum: of Stupid Love. 

How has your view on the song changed since it came out? 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaSine

I was really disappointed when it came out, but hopeful that maybe the rest of Chromatica would be better :sis:

Now i’m fine with it but I still skip it half the time. It’s too... well, stupid! I don’t like that kind of song that tries to manipulate you into happy/joyful feelings bc I am an Aquarius and I need to be different lol

RAMROD

It was OK tho. The song was top 2 most streamed COMATICA songs for me.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Patriziaa Reggiani

Please if hasn't been leaked a month before already, you guys would not hate it that much, it's a fun electric joyous tune that makes you dance. I love it 

I will not watch House of Gucci

Chromatican

I loved it upon first listen, then fell out of love with it after listening to Chromatica in full. It grew on me again after awhile, but I think it is a mediocre lead for Gaga's standards but still better than Perfect Illusion.

Tinnitus15

I love it and I love the mv and haven’t changed my opinion since then...It’s the song which aged like fine wine and I don’t understand the hate within  the fanbase the mv was nice too:Screams Gaga 

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Please if hasn't been leaked a month before already, you guys would not hate it that much, it's a fun electric joyous tune that makes you dance. I love it 

I was disappointed when I heard the leaks too :ohwell:

GagaSine
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

I love it and I love the mv and haven’t changed my opinion since then...It’s the song which aged like fine wine and I don’t understand the hate within  the fanbase the mv was nice too:Screams Gaga 

I love the MV concept, visuals etc. The execution could have been a little better but it was a lush serve from Miss Gaga and her team, just wish the song was more interesting 

Archived