đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

I liked it at first. To be honest, I feel like after watching the VMAs, it would have been a BANGER in a stadium. I sometimes think about how in Boston you could hear her all over the city during the Joanne world tour while she was performing, and how cool it might have been to have stupid love just BLASTING through the whole town. A boy can dream....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

It's a fun and cute song but like every first single from a Gaga era, I overplay it and I end up not liking it as much due to that. It's still a bop, it's just my fault I heard it too much time :green:

trolly troll troll

President Biden

One of Chromatica’s highlights and by far the best lead single since Applause

I got drunk

littlepotter

The first time I heard it I felt something was missing, and I still feel that way. I hated it a lot around the release of Chromatica because there were just so many better options to release and I hated its placement on the album. But since then I've been able to enjoy it and dance to it along with the rest of the album.

chaeri pls

As a song I really love it now, but it's a song that grows on you over time, like Replay, so I think it's a bad lead single.
As a video I liked the idea but not the execution. It has a lot of dancing and the song is catchie but the video looks incredibly cheap and unpolished.
If we add to this the fact that the song was filtered a month earlier, it seems like a bad start to the Chromatica era.

Demoncore

Not a fan of the studio version at all, but the live performance she did for the VMAs sold me on it--I even cried a little bit hahaha.

Also the single cover art for it slaps, I bought the pink t shirt with that cover art on it during the SL march drop and it's one of my favorite Gaga shirts I own.

Archived