💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Has been a skip for me since the very start. Lame song even lamer video. The rest of the album is amazing, though. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It got me through the first month of lockdown <3
I still believe it was always planned to a 'buzz single' hence the small promo, regardless of the pandemic ROM was always planned to be the true first single with lots of promo etc 

9 hours ago, jorja said:

I still love it, actually i love it even more now. But sometimes it makes me sad because it was released just before the pandemic.

To think about what 2020 could've been to everyone if it wasn't for that stupid virus :fatcat: 

same, The Chromatica 1 intro on the SL music video makes me so sad , I remember being slayed and so excited for what was to come 

M i K E Y

I think I'm falling in love rn with someone. When we had a Deep talk recently he told me: ,,seems like you Need someone that relly loves you'' and I immediately started singing: all i ever wanted was love. 

so then I realized how accurate the song is. I appreciate it more now and listen to it every day.

+ the cover of the single is such a SERVE. I wish I would've bought the pink Shirt from her shop

M i K E Y
Just now, Samma123 said:

same, The Chromatica 1 intro on the SL music video makes me so sad , I remember being slayed and so excited for what was to come 

I remember the hype, the Colors, the pink 80s space aesthetic. it was so exciting

Prostitute Barbie

I liked it then and I like it now but it will always be the worst song on the album. I actually didn’t mind the music video though 

Nathaniel Arven

didn't changed, still love it. 

I think it's a great filled with so much energy it's almost like a lil snort of cocaine, so i don't listen to it a lot, but when I put it the energy is there like the first time (unlike c*)

edit : i don't do drvgs and i don't recommend even trying. I think there is a misconception about this "doors of perception" thing. I don't think they will offer a wider view on life at all. They take more than they give. Kiss.

I loved it when it came out and still do.

I love how it sounds like a super fun, joyful bop but is lyrically about her depression and anxiety after going through a break up not knowing if she can bring her walls down for someone else.

"Got to quit this crying, nobodies going to heal me if I don't open the door.
Kind of hard to believe, gotta have faith in me.
I freak out (I freak out, I freak out, I freak out) look at me.
I get down (I get down, I get down, I get down) look at me.
I freak out I freak out, I freak out, I freak out) look at me now.
'cause all I ever wanted was love."

I find it really cool that she takes these kind of party/pop cliche's as if she is getting on the dance floor singing "I freak out! Look at me!" and "I get down! Look at me!" but when taken in the context of the rest of the lyrics it's like "I get anxious and depressed, look at what a mess I am, because you ruined me."

Cello

It hasn't changed for me. I loved it when it leaked and its still in my top 5 on Chromatica. I don't understand why it gets to much hate. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived