đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How has your view on Stupid Love changed over the year?

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s the second Dun Dun DunDun Dun opening beat I love after the BTW  dun dun dun dun dun opening beat 

✧ ✧ ✧

Genuine Guy 09

At first I was underwhelmed and told myself it was an unfinished demo 

Then it came out and there weren't much differences but I got my life to it 

I still like it how I think it's one of Chromatica stand outs and it was the right choice out of those songs, but I feel in general she could've released a new unheard song and kept that as a demo and delivered a MV and song much stronger 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

Healed My Heart

I liked it the first few times I listened, and quickly grew to LOVE it. Still one of my fave songs on Chromatica, it just makes me want to dance (motherf*ckers)!

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

She/her đź’—đź’śđź’™

Loyalty

It’s one if the better songs on Chromatica for sure. It shocks me that plenty of people weren’t really here for it at first. Stupid Love like most Gaga singles has been a favourite of mine from the start. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I really enjoyed it when it was the only new Gaga song we had...but then I really grew to dislike it.

A lot of the production sounds jarring to me and the "doot doot do do" thing is annoying. In my opinion, it sounds like a cheapened version of a Gaga song. Typically skip it but will listen every so often.

Also disappointed nothing came of the tribes/Hauses or the Chromatica symbols in the video and album cover.

Stream Babylon :vegas:

Cookie Tookie

It’s an average song with a noneventful music video. I’d even argue it’s the least interesting song on the album. 

MadreMonster

I think it’s a good cheesy dance bop. Wish it was a little more lyrically advance but not every song has to be.

Dr Fudge

Was a bop, still a bop- awesome production quality!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

I actually like it a lot more than I did a year ago, which I was not super impressed at that time. To me it feels kind of nostalgic of the beginning of Chromatica era when everything was exciting before corona cancelled everything. Even Gaga seemed excited at that time :kara:

Archived