🌎 𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭 - 𝔫𝔬𝔴 𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡𝔴𝔦𝔡𝔢 🌏

lgbt

Increased trans hate crimes in UK after JK Rowling Gate

Enigma
4 hours ago, elijahfan said:

You can hold someone accountable without feeling the need to crucify them like they killed someone.

I don't agree with her, nor am I forgiving what she said - I'm merely hoping she'll get where others are coming from, because I know enough about her character to assert she's an intelligent and compassionate individual. If y'all want to lash out at her, or at the people trying to see the situation in a nuanced way, please do so, that's really in the spirit of the times.

Assuming she's good spirited when she has already very clearly stated she has no interest in changing or being educated is not nuance.

It's bias.

elijahfan
39 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Assuming she's good spirited when she has already very clearly stated she has no interest in changing or being educated is not nuance.

It's bias.

Being told to die by strangers on the daily has a tendency of antagonizing people and stopping the discussion.

• LMAO 1

Enigma
17 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Being told to die by strangers on the daily has a tendency of antagonizing people and stopping the discussion.

Being a ****ing transphobic bitch has a tendency of getting you antagonized.

JusKeepBreathin
On 2/22/2021 at 3:36 AM, Chromatican said:

Who is doing that though?

That was the whole begining argument of this thing that exploded. That article or flyer I forget which did that and she was not having it. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

alsemanche
17 hours ago, elijahfan said:

And choosing to ignore those who are calmly and patiently trying to educate you (even when you have all resources and accessibility to educating your own self like any sensible adult would do) is pure choice and decision. And she made that decision more than once. So yeah you're clearly biased because she's made herself clear. But sure stick to your nUaNcEd reading of transphobia.  

• Like 2