💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Justin Bieber cries upon seeing his new $330K Rolls-Royce

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Imagine needing a tow truck because of getting stuck on a steep slope. :fan:

It rides very low. Horrible for snow. Horrible for steep driveways or roads. I would never want to own it, not even if someone paid me to rep the company. Insurance expense too much. :fan:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
16 minutes ago, uo111 said:

These receipts are virtually nonexistent...

One of them is literally a link encouraging his fans to donate. Maybe I missed it but I don’t think he is even matched donations :’)

Am I missing something here? Celebs don’t have to donate, don’t get me wrong. It should be up to our politicians to create a system to tackle inequality, not individual altruism. But recording a song and then selling it and donating that money, or asking your fans to donate is really not very generous. Maybe he has donated, I dunno, but broken links and articles with zero info isn’t the best way to convince people of it.

I'm not gonna pretend to be an expert on his charity work and I wasn't trying to convince people with a few links in one post. They were examples, not receipts, I said I didn't know what he's done and Googled him and yeah it appeared he has at least done something... I didn't exactly investigate each donation and I really don't care to :laughga: my point still stands - don't dictate what people spend their money on.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

are you 12?:huntyga:

Gaga raised millions for charity. She didn't donate $35 million to WHO. 

Stop girl you are trying to hard. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Justin Drew Bieber
6 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Im sure Yummy was written in less than 1 hour

By hard work I mean his album campaign last year and how he’s already finishing up his new album which will most likely be released in the next 2 months. :spin:

5 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

She's promoting tudor while raising millions of dollars for people affected by Covid. Not crying over a new car.

She’s spread egeal on instagram selling a luxury watch during a global pandemic. He’s crying over his dream luxury car during a pandemic. 

She has been incredibly philanthropic. Justin has done his part as well.

I was just pointing out the deep irony of people commenting “eat the rich” on a fan site for someone with their own collection of luxury cars and a net worth in the hundreds of millions.

People clearly have a hate boner for this dude.

Xoxo Adriana

tbh people in here attacking him still don't get that regardless of how much they don't like him, he began his career at 16 (same age Britney started, mind you) and has worked for his money. all these "eat the rich" comments are unnecessary. it's not like he didn't earn his income at all, just saying!

as for the car...I do agree with most that it's most definitely a choice:awkney: but if he likes it

Xoxo Adriana
15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

The problem of this is not that he bought a car

It's posting about it and crying when other people are suffering

Do it in private

Yes Gaga have some cars too

She's not on Instagram showing them right now

Yes she promotes watches, she made a contract, what she can do about it?

At least she's helping people and giving the money back

And you know, if this was someone else... fine

But Justin just made a music video about being poor and before that was talking on Instagram how he can't feel bad for having so much money, because He WoRkEd HarD fOr iT 

Like poor people aren't working hard too, cmon...

It's just insensitive 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/8550976/justin-bieber-donates-chinese-charity-coronavirus

the fact that you are falsely shaming Justin (or any musician for that matter) for "not giving money back" is gross. are we really going to start shaming celebrities for not giving out donations when they in fact, have? can I ask, have you contributed to ANY donations at all yourself? have you done any of the things that you falsely claim celebrities haven't done?:awkney:

also lets talk about the double standards here. you're shaming Justin for getting his dream car, when gaga wears designer outfits, shoes, jewellery, makeup and good quality weaves to events. yes she is on contract for Tudor, but that literally means she makes money every time she makes a Tudor-related post on instagram, so are you going to speak about that? or are you going to keep shaming justin for "not thinking about others" when he simply bought a car that he deserved with his own earnings?

there are some people getting it rough with work, but you simply cannot compare an artist who came into the spotlight at a VERY young age, to some celebrity who didnt work for their earnings at all. let's not forget that Gaga has well at truly many cars that she's bought, with her own money:

https://www.hotcars.com/14-cars-in-lady-gagas-collection-5-she-wishes-she-owned/

15 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

The problem of this is not that he bought a car

It's posting about it and crying when other people are suffering

Do it in private

Yes Gaga have some cars too

She's not on Instagram showing them right now

Yes she promotes watches, she made a contract, what she can do about it?

At least she's helping people and giving the money back

And you know, if this was someone else... fine

But Justin just made a music video about being poor and before that was talking on Instagram how he can't feel bad for having so much money, because He WoRkEd HarD fOr iT 

Like poor people aren't working hard too, cmon...

It's just insensitive 

I don’t buy it, at all.

When our fav spray painted a luxury car in order to promote Stupid Love, during a pandemic, we didn’t see “eat the rich” comments. When she goes on social media, during a pandemic, dressed head to toe in expensive designer clothing, in order to sell cosmetics, luxury watches, and perfume, no one is talking about homeless people dying of starvation. 

I’m not a fan of Beiber, but this site clearly biased against him. 

Justin Drew Bieber

The way this has more pages than threads about him releasing new music :deadbanana: What he buys doesn’t affect any of us, he’s already donated to several charities and he can do what he wants with his money.

Archived