• Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Oreo
43 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Eat the rich

Eat the bitch:derpga:

Supersonic
34 minutes ago, PartySick said:

My cousin does body work on cars and he dropped my aunt's car waaaay low. I borrowed it once and I had never heard such a sickening grinding sound while leaving a parking lot :messga:

She said "oh that happens all the time, no big deal"

Like...your car's guts are going to fall out one of these days, lady :laughga:

i can't believe your aunt's car has a literal prolapse

PawsUpJago

This is so tacky. And I don't mean the car. 

Why does **** like this need to be public in a time like this? So many celebrities are disconnected from reality and it has never been more apparent 

ToxicHot

Wowww! That’s really cool!!!  :omg: 

Although I really love that classic look of a “normal” Rolls Royce. This is definitely futuristic space vehicle meets top-shelf luxury!

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

dynamite

I don't understand why people are saying he shouldn't post about it at a time like this, as though everyone would usually be able to go out and buy a 300k car if it wasn't for coronavirus? Celebs have always been more privileged than us in every situation and we know that. Should they just never post anything because there will always be people who are in dire situations compared to them and who can't even pay their rent never mind buy luxuries... I would never spend so much on a car even if I could but people are still selling and buying cars, I don't see the problem with him spending his own money. Anyway I doubt anyone's jealous it's fugly :ohwell:

PxA limited

Things like this irritate me so much. In a normal world, a person would be ashamed for spending so much money on a car when you can feed so many dying people with it. 
All for what? Status? 

Archived