Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Patrizia Gucci looks for Gaga to wear in GUCCI

JazzGa

Featured Posts

LilyLark

The funeral look is incredible. I hope the film recreates it perfectly.

Also, lol the godd*mn parrot. The critics better do their research and realize it was reality, because I can see them thinking it was fake because it was so absurd.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Wet Fire said:

I've never been this excited for looks in a film :giveup:

I’m sure they have a huge budget considering the costume designer is a veteran :diane:

6 hours ago, the Devil of Pop said:

Yeah, I noticed while I was researching pictures that there are a lot of artists and hip-hop songs named after her and I was like :wtfga:

I guess people, especially gheyz, love a glamorous villainous woman. I agree that it's problematic to unironically idolize an actual killer but I think most people who "like" her persona do it with a heavy dose of irony

I love glamorous villainous women

That upcoming parrot with Gaga gonna be pop culture iconic (sorry Asia, and other doggies). Its like the monkey to MJ. Or the snake to Britney (sorry Tay not you)

:classy: 

Any guess for the actual movie title? Here are my thoughts:

Black Widow: The Maurizio Gucci Assassination Story

House of Gucci

MaybeKermit
16 minutes ago, julz said:

That upcoming parrot with Gaga gonna be pop culture iconic (sorry Asia, and other doggies). Its like the monkey to MJ. Or the snake to Britney (sorry Tay not you)

House of Gucci

Isn't it just called GUCCI?

Reject False Icons

OMG I’d loveeee to see Gaga tanned and black haired, super italian retro style:pray:

JazzGa
On 2/21/2021 at 1:29 AM, julz said:

House of Gucci

Or Salvador Dali's pet alligator :giggle: 

I thought the title was already confirmed to be simply GUCCI, stylized like that in allcaps. I like the subtitle though! It makes it seem more credible, like a documentary 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
On 2/21/2021 at 1:45 AM, Funkymonkey said:

Do we know if Gucci (the brand) is somehow included in process process too? Or? 

I think I read they will be offering their archive of vintage, but I don't have any reciepts!

androiduser
On 2/21/2021 at 12:32 AM, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel Gaga has done half these looks already! :ally:

I guess Patrizia wigs and Gucci dresses are a thing now...

LastNight
On 2/20/2021 at 11:00 PM, the Devil of Pop said:

0_THE-GUCCIS.jpg

Ok I know the point is to try and cast actors that resemble the characters, but it's freaky how much this looks like Adam and Gaga.

EDIT: I don't even know if this Adam's character, but still!

Cello

Thanks for sharing these looks, I'm really excited to see Gaga in the film! Does anyone else think Patrizia slightly resembles Natali in some photos? 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

JazzGa
4 minutes ago, Cello said:

Thanks for sharing these looks, I'm really excited to see Gaga in the film! Does anyone else think Patrizia slightly resembles Natali in some photos? 

You're welcome, it was my pleasure finding them! 

I did think that the funeral lewk reminded me of the ridiculous lace veil getup Gaga wore to Natalie's Sacred Heart graduation. Legend has it that Nat requested her sister dress "as Gaga as possible" :giggle:

gaga-300x450.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

JazzGa
On 2/20/2021 at 6:39 PM, modern ecstasy said:

From these pictures it seems Patrizia was also rather short? Which will make Gaga even more believable lol. I can’t wait to see all the different looks.

Agreed! I originally read that they were considering casting Angelina Jolie as PG, but her body type is all wrong. I like that they are not representing a fashionista with a typical tall, ultrathin bod. Real world fashionistas are often short, thicc, or older, just like Patrizia! You don't have to be a waif to be couture :classy:

Archived