💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Patrizia Gucci looks for Gaga to wear in GUCCI

JazzGa

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Has anyone else heard that they will be recreating PG's wardrobe accurately with real vintage for the upcoming movie, in the spirit of it being a biopic?

I saw some discussion of that earlier today, so I went and gathered up some of Madame Gucci's most eccentric and iconic looks that I hope Gaga recreates in the film!! :party:

shutterstock_editorial_1023426b.jpg

Does this stunning bow-embellished opera glove number remind anyone else of the pink BTWB origami crane dress? 

MEGA16798-011.jpg

This number is so classic European rich bish, it just screams I have better lawyers than you 

423300.jpg&w=1792&h=1344&crop=1

We will almost definitely be seeing this look from the funeral. Ugh, can't wait. The lip liner, the veil, it's too much of a serve, your honor :giveup:

MEGA16798-012.jpg6a3d65655e94a328f1344a7f6a5e9f77.jpg

maurizio-gucci-assassinat-ridley-scott-l

They're filming some initial scenes at a ski chalet, might be needing some Problematic Big Fur Realness

Cattura-18.jpg093919044-65a3ea1d-df05-40f2-ad5b-e2c561

Apparently Patrizia was fond of bringing her pet parrot everywhere, especially shopping. Slay a bit lol

93-OTTAVIO-MISSONI-PATRIZIA-GUCCI-THE-BE

patrizia-reggiani-800-21.jpg0_THE-GUCCIS.jpg

patrizia-reggiani-e-il-marito-Maurizio-G

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht
10 minutes ago, the Devil of Pop said:

0_THE-GUCCIS.jpg

I do think this look at their daughter's baptism inspired Gaga's hair at the inauguration. A touch of black, hinting at her dying her hair maybe?

lady-gaga-braided-hairstyle-inauguration

JazzGa
Just now, thierryrreiht said:

I do think this look at their daughter's baptism inspired Gaga's hair at the inauguration. A touch of black, hinting at her dying her hair maybe?

I was thinking that too! Maybe Freddie has been practicing :enigma: He also gives our fanbase some of the best hints

newseason

Why do people give so much attention to this woman? Didn't she kill her husband in the 90s and now she's free to do whatever she wants? And yeah, I know that making movies after real life murderers is common, but there seems to be some kind of fascination with her persona ugh.

JazzGa
2 minutes ago, newseason said:

Why do people give so much attention to this woman? Didn't she kill her husband in the 90s and now she's free to do whatever she wants? And yeah, I know that making movies after real life murderers is common, but there seems to be some kind of fascination with her persona ugh.

Yeah, I noticed while I was researching pictures that there are a lot of artists and hip-hop songs named after her and I was like :wtfga:

I guess people, especially gheyz, love a glamorous villainous woman. I agree that it's problematic to unironically idolize an actual killer but I think most people who "like" her persona do it with a heavy dose of irony

Mother of Puppies

Omg I can’t wait... seriously- I couldn’t imagine anyone else for that role except Gaga! :staymad:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

JazzGa
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel Gaga has done half these looks already! :ally:

Right! Like, was Gag secretly a Patrizia stan this whole time? :koons:

From these pictures it seems Patrizia was also rather short? Which will make Gaga even more believable lol. I can’t wait to see all the different looks.

Schizophonic
15 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel Gaga has done half these looks already! :ally:

i’m pretty sure since she got offered that role, gaga researched everything she could find about her and studied everything. so i wouldn’t be surprised if she is inspired by her for a while now.

and that hair at the inauguration was definitely no coincidence- patrizia even had a black fabric in it as well.

Gucci Gucci ya ya ta ta :hor:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

PxA limited

She wore a f”””ing parrot on her shoulder just for a stroll down the street đŸ˜±đŸ˜±đŸ˜±

Staaaaaan 

Archived