đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

122K signed petition to remove Sia from Golden Globe Awards

Teletubby

Featured Posts

monsterdino
7 hours ago, Chromatican said:

Just her general 1000 Forms of Fear persona, which was VERY reminiscent of Gaga's TFM persona. The similar wigs, the concept of fear like the fear of men monster on TFM and the former songwriter turned popstar angle with performance artist aesthetic to boot.

girl...the reach is real

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatica

Signed. 

I used to like her so much. Why did she have to do something so irresponsible and damaging? 

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Worst issues? ok... there are always worst issues. Should we wait until other problems are dealt with to speak up about our own or what? Because this way we will never get to say anything

It's just a film nobody has seen, sis... just saying.

elijahfan
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

It don't need to have a 100mln people watching to hurt somebody

1 person doing what was done in this film is enough already

And taking Golden Globe nominations away is gonna make it all right? :triggered: What's the next step? Should Sia repent for the rest of her life, or jump off a bridge? I'm fairly sure she got the message.

GagaSine
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

And taking Golden Globe nominations away is gonna make it all right? :triggered: What's the next step? Should Sia repent for the rest of her life, or jump off a bridge? I'm fairly sure she got the message.

I think the most responsible thing would be to pull/edit the movie or at the very least add a thorough and clear disclaimer at the start, as well as resources people can look into at the end. I volunteer at a film festival every year and there are films about sensitive topics that do this, both documentaries and fiction.

7 hours ago, Chromatican said:

I'm one of Gaga's biggest defenders. Let's not.

Gaga has made it clear that she does NOT like stan wars, she does NOT want her fans defending her. She wants us to be more mature and less annoying & childish. Try that.

This is the cancel culture that gives the “left” a bad rap and makes most people turn a deaf ear when something more legit really does need attention.  

GagaSine
20 minutes ago, MACATL said:

This is the cancel culture that gives the “left” a bad rap and makes most people turn a deaf ear when something more legit really does need attention.  

Autistic kids literally have been killed when people prone restrain them, how is that not an important issue? They deserve to live and live safely.

elijahfan
55 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I think the most responsible thing would be to pull/edit the movie or at the very least add a thorough and clear disclaimer at the start, as well as resources people can look into at the end. I volunteer at a film festival every year and there are films about sensitive topics that do this, both documentaries and fiction.

Yeah, that would be a good idea. Now the film exists, you can't erase it from existence, so you can at least educate people and hopefully learn from mistakes that were made.

I mean, fans have spent the last decade insisting that all her songs don’t sound the same, that her over-reliance on voice squeaks is “raw artistry”, and that her hiding her face with a wig since 2011 bs was some grand statement on privacy and not at all because her label was trying to market a 40-something to a mostly 12-year-old audience.

Why wouldn’t she feel she can release whatever “art” she wants and not have everyone blindly praise her? She’s never been publicly critiqued in the past, so she definitely wouldn’t expect it now. 

• Teletubby changed the title to 122K signed petition to remove Sia from Golden Globe Awards

Archived