Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K. files for divorce

dynamite

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

F*cking finally lmao, I don’t mean to be insensitive, but he’s a tool and I can’t believe they lasted this long.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Not y’all being on his side after Kim went through hell and back dealing with his illness and whatever he was doing at the time. I am not a Kardashian fan but Kim was truly there for him when he was going through **** but as a woman I understand her leaving because sometimes you just can’t deal anymore. Say whatever y’all want but she seems like a great mother to her children. Good for her for finding strength to do this!

TimisaMonster

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

She needs to move on...he clearly has put her through a lot and she can't keep defending his shenanigans 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

The fact people are literally dying yet this is gonna make headlines like it's the end of the world. :bear:

I mean divorces aren't the best thing but it's nothing tragic.

It is tragic to children. I speak from experience here.

36 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Omg I just saw it :air: wait wtf it's my thread but that's not the title I put lol

@littlepotter is this what you were talking about? So she's not flying to the moon? :messga:

I was the one who put that title. Isn't it iconic though :neyde:

littlepotter
52 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Omg I just saw it :air: wait wtf it's my thread but that's not the title I put lol

@littlepotter is this what you were talking about? So she's not flying to the moon? :messga:

yes nnnnn

chaeri pls

Lion Heart

mild shock GIF

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

It is tragic to children. I speak from experience here.

My parents divorce was great for me. It’s not always a bad thing when a marriage is toxic and parents realise it isn’t working. Many kids from divorced homes grow up to be very normal functioning adults.

Archived