celeb

Kim K. files for divorce

dynamite

Featured Posts

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kadikaado

Jeffrey Starr will be so happy! Black dicks everywhere, run for the hills Kim K. is back in the game!!

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Morphine Prince
Just now, Kadikaado said:

Black dicks everywhere, run for the hills Kim K. is back in the game!!

Screaming 

Kanye is a MAGA and Trump supporter. He has lost ALL of my respect and I am glad Kim is separating. Anyone who supports Trumpism or the MAGA movement deserves to be fully cancelled.

dynamite
1 minute ago, Ariana Grindr said:

Where did she fly?

Omg I just saw it :air: wait wtf it's my thread but that's not the title I put lol

@littlepotter is this what you were talking about? So she's not flying to the moon? :messga:

Ariana Grindr
18 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Jeffrey Starr will be so happy! Black dicks everywhere, run for the hills Kim K. is back in the game!!

lmao lol GIF by mannyjammy

This is very sad news, I'm sure they would last long as happy couple if Kanye wanted to get treatment. Running towards religion probably won't help. Also keep in mind that parent with any psychological disorder is a huge burden for kids and being raised in unsafe environment. I really hope he won't feel much worse in near future. It can end bad really quick. :( 

The fact people are literally dying yet this is gonna make headlines like it's the end of the world. :bear:

I mean divorces aren't the best thing but it's nothing tragic.

Archived