Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Meghan and Harry won't return as working members of the Royal Family

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
48 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I thought we already knew this? 

They needed to make it official so Oprah won't do this big announcement in her interview. 
I just wonder why they decided to make it now when Queen's husband is in hospital from few days. 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Regina George

They want privacy but are out there giving interviews and desperately trying to be in public’s eye? Just get a real job you’re annoying. 

Lady Rah Rah

I can totally understand why they are stepping away from the Royal Family. But they should have done this a lot sooner, I think a lot less people would dislike them if they had. They previously wanted a half in half out approach, which included financial support. 

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

Chromatography
2 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

I can totally understand why they are stepping away from the Royal Family. But they should have done this a lot sooner, I think a lot less people would dislike them if they had. They previously wanted a half in half out approach, which included financial support. 

so they wanted to “step away” without actually having to “step away.”

rich and famous people are so annoying and gross. :yennefer:

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, Lady Rah Rah said:

They were not sure if they get this Netflix and Spotify deals so this is why they still wanted to have possibility to come back

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Good for them to finally get out from the castle since that is their dream.

They will never be far from media attention though. One will never be an ex-royal, especially one that is as known as British kingdom. So I will not hold it against them.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived