celeb

Katy Perry's Christian parents spent $178K of donations on retreats

BabylonChristmas

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BUtterfield 8

This is why if I ever become wealthy I’m giving my parents a weekly allowance and that’s it 

Reject False Icons

Well, female singers parents don’t have a good reputation James, Joe, now Keith and Mary 

well :bear:

SevenWonder

Gee. Religious people doing shady stuff. Color me shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

I actually feel bad for Katy. She must be humiliated. 

Well that is shameful. I'm glad it's come to light and I hope it puts a damper on further donations.

---- 'Prophetic Nights', where Mary speaks in tongues and claims to heal members of the audience

Does 'speaking in tongues' freak anybody else out? :selena: Whether she's deliberately faking it or truly believes she's channeling the Holy Spirit, it gives me the heebie-jeebies to hear and watch :selena: If I tried that they'd lock me in the psych ward for 72 hours, Idk why it's suddenly a powerful and good stunt when it's pulled during a church service

⚡🐲

RAMROD

Keeping the Christians values intact. Just like those televangelist does.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Madame Goo Goo

Gaga and Katy should make a song together about being embarrassed by their fathers in the media

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

59 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

Well, female singers parents don’t have a good reputation James, Joe, now Keith and Mary 

well :bear:

I would say Cynthia and Tina, Beyoncé’s mom, seem like good people.

Do any of them have unproblematic dads though? :fatcat:

BabylonChristmas
17 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Keeping the Christians values intact. Just like those televangelist does.

We call them the health and wealth Christians :bear:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

unafortunately this happens a lot with religious charity :yennefer: in my hometown, when i was part of a church group a lot of people will take home part of the things people donated because it was "too much" to give away

not blaming directly on religion though, people usually suck

... and now i just sit in silence.

GagaSine
1 hour ago, PEZ said:

Well that is shameful. I'm glad it's come to light and I hope it puts a damper on further donations.

---- 'Prophetic Nights', where Mary speaks in tongues and claims to heal members of the audience

Does 'speaking in tongues' freak anybody else out? :selena: Whether she's deliberately faking it or truly believes she's channeling the Holy Spirit, it gives me the heebie-jeebies to hear and watch :selena: If I tried that they'd lock me in the psych ward for 72 hours, Idk why it's suddenly a powerful and good stunt when it's pulled during a church service

Because church might as well be a psych ward :selena:

Archived