💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloe K slams user who asked if Kylie is allowed to be friends with Jordyn

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ProdigyARTPOP
43 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

It's just funny how they completely alianated Jordyn and they still allow that man to be around like he didnt do anything wrong. Atleast Jordyn was honest from the start about the whole situation. Dicks before chicks I guess...

or maybe because she has a whole ass child with him whereas Jordan was a family friend who was literally living under their roofs.

myluis617
21 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

or maybe because she has a whole ass child with him whereas Jordan was a family friend who was literally living under their roofs.

no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

PartySick
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

the term is “bros before hoes” though i’m surprised the word “dicks” is allowed on this forum lol

I think it was uncensored when we were laughing about men named Richard :ladyhaha:

🖤

ProdigyARTPOP
2 hours ago, myluis617 said:

no shit sherlock GIF by Team Coco

Tf does this even mean?

You’re the one whose questioning the stance Khloe took with her own baby daddy, True’s father, and yet respond with this stupid take when you’re given probable insight into why she made the decision she made. 

myluis617
5 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Tf does this even mean?

You’re the one whose questioning the stance Khloe took with her own baby daddy, True’s father, and yet respond with this stupid take when you’re given probable insight into why she made the decision she made. 

the fact that you thought I overlooked that fact as a reason is hilarious to me. Have a good one.

ProdigyARTPOP
10 hours ago, myluis617 said:

the fact that you thought I overlooked that fact as a reason is hilarious to me. Have a good one.

the fact that you thought I was responding to you as a means of having any type of back & forth banter. Not everyone on Gagadaily is looking for a fight. So yes, I hope you have a good day, and learn to not take everything so serious :heart:

Archived