5 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Why sad? :oprah:

because only god and twigs know when all these stuff is gonna come out :messga:

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nickkoko

So glad to see her working with Arca again! Most of my favourite tracks of hers are her songs with Arca.

FfFfFfFF

Twigs going to the studio to tell the producers she is scrapping everything (like she did with the RadiantMe songs)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
FfFfFfFF

If she scraps yet another project it will haunt me forever, especially because I know some of the upcoming songs. Also, the Dua Lipa collab will be a HUGE missed opportunity if the project doesn't see the light of day - for everyone involved. It's good that she is a perfectionist and only releases songs is she is fully certain they are worthy of it, but she is also hiding amazing music from us. :messga: 

Chromatica

This is abusive. :flop:

Wasn’t she casting for a video recentlyish? If that’s the case we only need to wait one more year. :party:

• 2 weeks later...
FfFfFfFF

During her Vogue interview, she cryptically implied that the album is going to be released during the summer and as some kind of surprise.

E1sYRKHWEAY8lOB?format=jpg&name=large

Can you reveal when your new album, which you recorded in lockdown, will be released? What can we expect to see and hear with this work?

FKA twigs: “I haven’t set a date, but I’d definitely like to get it out while the sun is out. I’m keeping it a surprise, but I love it.”

FfFfFfFF

For anybody thinking insiders are a phenomenon only inside Gaga's fanbase .. anyways, what thi  tweet is saying is actually plausible so there's that. :vegas:

• FfFfFfFF changed the title to What we know about FKA twigs' upcoming album
B33Fre33

God, this is so depressing. I really hope this album will be another great experimental music just like LP1 and Magdalene. 

hieronymus
On 2/27/2021 at 1:05 PM, FfFfFfFF said:

Screenshot_2.png

What was it going to be?

FfFfFfFF
57 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

What was it going to be?

I have no idea. :bradley:

I mean, we can wait but what was the reason hyping fans too early? We have been waiting it since January, ugh!:messga:

• FfFfFfFF changed the title to FKA twigs' upcoming album - What we know

Archived