💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

illySpencer
4 hours ago, Kattys said:

That was my point. in this thread. Every artist situation is different. Billie, Gaga, Dua, you can't just simply predict if the tour will be pushed to 2022. We just don't know.

I think it will be cancelled for good. GaGa and her team won't push back again the CT, it's only a 6 dates shows with 2 dates outside the US, it's cleraly not the same situation like Billie, Dua or TW.  

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
AJRocketMan
On 2/18/2021 at 4:12 PM, numb the flame said:

I mean I think anywhere from £5 - £20 is reasonable, £20 being the very most they should charge for live-streamed event. We all know interscope and Live Nation too want to make money so they'll charge at least £5 for entry. I do think though that people who bought tickets for the actual tour should get a slight discount or something.  

Record labels don’t make money from concerts.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
On 2/18/2021 at 10:03 PM, nikola said:

Her team really has to say something... its kinda disrespectful to fans to keep quiet.

The tour is not happening this year... at least not in an original way.

The only way I can see it happening is if they turned it into a mini-residency and did like 15 nights for 5000 people... 

What about us non us people 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, Suuus said:

What about us non us people 

being an international stan will always suck, Gaga’s is an (Italian) American therefore she’ll always prioritise (for lack of a better word) the USA over Europe. Plus it’s easier if she has flare ups to be closer to the US than Europe so she can get her treatment. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
Just now, numb the flame said:

being an international stan will always suck, Gaga’s is an (Italian) American therefore she’ll always prioritise (for lack of a better word) the USA over Europe. Plus it’s easier if she has flare ups to be closer to the US than Europe so she can get her treatment. 

She could atleast livestream the concert for all the non us fans 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
Just now, Suuus said:

She could atleast livestream the concert for all the non us fans 

lol we haven’t had a proper concert recording since 2015 and we sure won’t be having another anytime soon, I don’t get why Gaga’s team don’t film and release more shows. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Suuus
Just now, numb the flame said:

lol we haven’t had a proper concert recording since 2015 and we sure won’t be having another anytime soon, I don’t get why Gaga’s team don’t film and release more shows. 

I know right its so annoying 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

I know right its so annoying 

Being an international stan always means we’ll get the bare minimum. We got most of the Chromatica merch added to our stores (minus ROM, VMA’s and a few others I think), the oreos is just pink packaging and while I’m grateful they’re released special packaging internationally it’s still a shame we get half assed things if you’re an international stan. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
15 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

any chance the UK dates still happen

there’s a chance but it’ll be highly unprofitable for Gaga and her entourage to do just the one UK date considering Paris has confirmed no large events will go ahead this summer. The USA and Canada don’t seem to be vaccinating very quickly at all. Plus people from all around the world will be travelling to these limited gigs. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
r4therupbeat
47 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

there’s a chance but it’ll be highly unprofitable for Gaga and her entourage to do just the one UK date considering Paris has confirmed no large events will go ahead this summer. The USA and Canada don’t seem to be vaccinating very quickly at all. Plus people from all around the world will be travelling to these limited gigs. 

I just hope it gets postponed idk. if the tour does not happen at all then it's over

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

I just hope it gets postponed idk. if the tour does not happen at all then it's over

Chromatica has low-key been dead in the water since after the 911 short film dropped. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
androiduser

at this point it would be best to scrap the tour altogether and merge it with the tour supporting the next album.

Touring with an album from 2020 in 2022 wouldn't make much sense AND it would be too close to the next album cycle (assuming it will be out in early 2023)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
r4therupbeat
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

Chromatica has low-key been dead in the water since after the 911 short film dropped. 

I meant over for me. I gave her a chance having to live through the whole ARTPOP era (trauma). im never paying for anything movie related, jazz, products etc if her number one priority is not pop music and to promote her pop album/tour

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
7 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

I meant over for me. I gave her a chance having to live through the whole ARTPOP era (trauma). im never paying for anything movie related, jazz, products etc if her number one priority is not pop music and to promote her pop album/tour

I am going to sound like every other user here but the Lady Gaga brand is more than pop music now and Gaga has made it perfectly clear that pop music is not her #1 priority and she doesn’t like being a pop star. That being said, I haven’t bought anything from Haus Labs because makeup isn’t for me, I haven’t bought the Valentino perfume even if I have got the promo billboards from the stores and I haven’t taken out a bank loan to buy a Tudor watch. I understand jazz isn’t for everyone but she always seems happiest singing jazz and the way your comment was worded you’d rather her be in a pop star box. Her acting is just something you’ll have to accept as many people enjoy her acting and it’s paying off very well for her. Don’t forget Gaga always wanted to be an actress before she wanted to be singer songwriter. Gaga not promoting her own album is her own issue, yes I’d enjoy this era a lot more had she been more passionate about it (for lack thereof a better word) but it’s whatever now. The merch and tour issue is something Bobby needs to address at the very least if Gaga isn’t going to address it. 

all on my own, i'm a toxic innovator with my trigger finger resting on the incinerator

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...