Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not have 3000 - 5000 people in the arena and offer a livestream to all the other ticket holders, so no one is left out :shrug:

Just now, xoxo Craig said:

When will Gaga say something?

When all the Tudor, Oreo, Voce Viva and other promo campaigns will be done :fatcat:

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Tinnitus15
15 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Why not have 3000 - 5000 people in the arena and offer a livestream to all the other ticket holders, so no one is left out :shrug:

There’s no point like she has to go to France:quarantine..And who will decide who to be on the live concert? it will be unfair

Stephen
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

There’s no point like she has to go to France quarantine..And who will decide who to be on the live concert it will be unfair

Yea the only fair way would be to cancel this show, refund all these people, and then launch a new date for sale with only 5K seats. That way it's first come first serve.

I doubt she'd do that though.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Stephen said:

Yea the only fair way would be to cancel this show, refund all these people, and then launch a new date for sale with only 5K seats. That way it's first come first serve.

I doubt she'd do that though.

No way an arena for 5k...It won’t be profitable:the best option if she wants to do it  this year is a livestream

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Then that will mean us fans will kick off, I'm not spending £150 for a livestream when others paid the same to see the same gig but in person. 

5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Id rather have it canelled Im  not gonna pay 300 bucks to watch a concert on my laptop

Tinnitus15

And for the London date:I’ve read an article about the uk government extending social distancing all the way to autumn so we’re waiting for the announcement 

Stephen
1 minute ago, Tinnitus15 said:

No way an arena for 5k...It won’t be profitable:the best option if she wants to do it  this year is a livestream

Yea I really hope she just does a digital concert for us :bradley: 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Then will mean us fans will kick off, I'm not spending £150 for a livestream when others paid the same to see the same gig but in person. 

Yeah exactly even the lowest price is like 60£ Which for a livestream is too much 

• CyanLights changed the title to Chromatica Ball Update for France

Archived