3-F2593-AA-1389-4-B11-966-D-64525075284-
watch her going to New Zealand and perform and call it a tour

Cry Crying GIF by POWERS

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer

Today, the minister of culture claimed that only festivals with the capacity of 5000 people will be allowed this summer. Plus, these people will be sit on a chair and masked. 

We are waiting for a statement from LiveNation, but The Chromatica Tour will be not play this Summer in France. 

illySpencer
Just now, Eido said:

I mean... What's new? Her team is probably waiting last minute to make the insurance work 

We don't know yet if it's totally cancelled or just posponned to a new date.  

Lona Delery
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

We don't know yet if it's totally cancelled or just posponned to a new date.  

well, you said "officially cancelled" so :poot: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

illySpencer
Just now, Lona Delery said:

well, you said "officially cancelled" so :poot: 

*this summer* quote the whole phrase... 

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Rifek said:

Gaga needs to make some announcement ASAP 

Last time there were 2 months between having confirmation that the France date wasn't going to be possible on that original date and the postponement announcement: 28th April -> 26th June

Since the tour isn't supposed to start for 5 more months, I fear we won't have news for at least a month or some months. On the contrary, they are probably better prepared now and knew back in June and the last couple of months that it would be possible to have to postpone yet again, so maybe this time around we'll have news faster?

monketsharona
21 hours ago, nikola said:

Well yes... they had to find a solution so that they don't end up losing money.... that's why I have a feeling that if they started doing any kind of production for tcb that they will postpone it and not cancel it. But they should offer fans option to cancel if they decide to postpone the show....

Richy kinda said few months ago that they wouldn't work that heavy on a the tour until it's quite certain it's happening. I doubt they did tbh. 

If Gaga would have been heavy promoting and involved in the Chromatica campaign the way The Weeknd did for his own era, I'm sure she would have find a way to delay everything to 2022 and releasing more Chromatica content until this (like re-releasing the album, more music videos and some other unlreleased stuff). But hey it's not like Gaga has been showing some interest to her album lately. It's been months the whole thing is dead and the fact she'll be focused to other confirmed projects in the coming months seems to tell us what is going to happen concerning CBT.

Let's just pray she'll be generous enough to give us some closure with a livestream event making up the fact the tour will be ditched. 

Serial Chiller
On 2/19/2021 at 7:24 PM, nikola said:

Honestly, I can see Interscope putting less money in her eras in the future... I mean what I am about to say is really bad, but from the business point of view she is not profitable... her tours get canceled, she doesn't do that much promo. Like why would they put money of she doesn't pay off 

Oh please Gaga SELLS tours. These are external factors and YES she does seem prone to cancelling but you just know when she announces a show she WILL fill the venue. 

The only contemporary of hers I'd put above in terms of selling out shows is T-swift and that's on that. 

Tinnitus15
43 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Last time there were 2 months between having confirmation that the France date wasn't going to be possible on that original date and the postponement announcement: 28th April -> 26th June

Since the tour isn't supposed to start for 5 more months, I fear we won't have news for at least a month or some months. On the contrary, they are probably better prepared now and knew back in June and the last couple of months that it would be possible to have to postpone yet again, so maybe this time around we'll have news faster?

She basically said that the tour is postponed 1 month before  the supposed date in france so maybe we will have a confirmation around June if she does it the same this year.which is not okay cuz lots of people in Europe are travelling to Paris and London and they won’t wait last minute to get plane/train or other tickets and book last minute a hotel or place to stay 

Archived