đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

19 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Although I feel like she wants to cancel the tour it’s not that on her decision...Like she’s not an independent artist and her record label will want stuff and money from her.Interscope invested an amount of money which should be returned in some kind,no way they gonna let her do 0 promo and no tour unless she brings another era next year with massive promo and a tour to compensate for the silence 

Honestly, I can see Interscope putting less money in her eras in the future... I mean what I am about to say is really bad, but from the business point of view she is not profitable... her tours get canceled, she doesn't do that much promo. Like why would they put money of she doesn't pay off 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, Rifek said:

When all the Tudor, Oreo, Voce Viva and other promo campaigns will be done :fatcat:

Yassss get those dollars, Queen!!!! 

numb the flame
1 hour ago, nikola said:

Honestly, I can see Interscope putting less money in her eras in the future... I mean what I am about to say is really bad, but from the business point of view she is not profitable... her tours get canceled, she doesn't do that much promo. Like why would they put money of she doesn't pay off 

That might be the reason she’s doing a lot of brand deals but the reason her tours get cancelled isn’t really her fault. The BTWB she couldn’t physically perform anymore and the JWT If she kept performing her fibro would’ve kept getting worse. 

CyanLights
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

3-F2593-AA-1389-4-B11-966-D-64525075284-
watch her going to New Zealand and perform and call it a tour

wouldn't blame her tbh, at least one country is properly handling the pan pizza 

Tinnitus15
Just now, CyanLights said:

wouldn't blame her tbh, at least one country is properly handling the pan pizza 

True...like when I saw it it felt so unbelievable to see soo many people at one place :selena:

CyanLights
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

True...like when I saw it it felt so unbelievable to see soo many people at one place :selena:

ive seen her twice and it was nuts hearing that many people sing all her songs :giveup: maybe if the US got their heads out of their asses we could live normally again but thats not going to happen :selena:

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

That might be the reason she’s doing a lot of brand deals but the reason her tours get cancelled isn’t really her fault. The BTWB she couldn’t physically perform anymore and the JWT If she kept performing her fibro would’ve kept getting worse. 

I know it's because of her health and I am not blaming her for canceling ... but Interscope is all about business and money... they might care for her health, but in the end, it's all about money. If they don't see the profit they will not invest, and gaga is a big risk because of her health 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

numb the flame
53 minutes ago, nikola said:

I know it's because of her health and I am not blaming her for canceling ... but Interscope is all about business and money... they might care for her health, but in the end, it's all about money. If they don't see the profit they will not invest, and gaga is a big risk because of her health 

I think that's the whole point of why TCB was only six dates with more than one or two days between each show to avoid her having to cancel any because of her fibro. 

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

I think that's the whole point of why TCB was only six dates with more than one or two days between each show to avoid her having to cancel any because of her fibro. 

Well yes... they had to find a solution so that they don't end up losing money.... that's why I have a feeling that if they started doing any kind of production for tcb that they will postpone it and not cancel it. But they should offer fans option to cancel if they decide to postpone the show....

numb the flame
12 minutes ago, nikola said:

Well yes... they had to find a solution so that they don't end up losing money.... that's why I have a feeling that if they started doing any kind of production for tcb that they will postpone it and not cancel it. But they should offer fans option to cancel if they decide to postpone the show....

I mean Billie had a whole show designed, produced and performed three times before postponing and later cancelling the tour in December. It's not impossible for Gaga to cancel TCB outright and reuse the set pieces if they've been made for Enigma when it returns. 

Justin Drew Bieber
5 hours ago, nikola said:

If anything Gaga is more profitable than newer girls, she tends to sell more physical sales and always has sold out shows, and we all know streaming doesn’t pay well, but seeing what happened with the virus I don’t think she’s to blame. It’s more to do with her health than interscope not seeing her as profitable, she’s one of their main artists anyway. And I think the brand deals happened because music itself doesn’t pay a lot, the money comes from the tours & shows

5 hours ago, nikola said:

Not really, she remains one of the very few artists who mostly sell through physical units, which pays off a lot more than streaming does (though she remains one of the top streamed females on spotify) Her tours they cant really do much about, she had to get hip surgery during the BTWB and her fibro just flared up too bad to do back to back shows for the JWT which is why they wanted to do a small amount of large stadiums for TCMB. Not mention that Enigma is highly profitable and the insane success of the ASIB soundtrack.

To say she's not profitable just isn't true. Interscope lets her do what she wants because they know they'll profit regardless. 

Archived