news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KennyRichie

Lady Gaga’s concert are way to exciting and amazing to be seated or just a livestream. I can wait for the whole Chromatica ball concert in its fullest.

In the mean time we have the whole album and videos. Maybe even a few more live streamed performances from events 

Serial Chiller

I just really dont get it. 

Why doesn't she cancel now and revamp the show for streaming?

It'd be a lot more profitable and international audience can join in as well.

That would be the only way to salvage the album campaign. I sincerely dont think Interscope wouldnt want to sway her to do something. They wont stand seeing a whole LP campaign they invest in go out this way. 

I don't care about single promo and sh*t, but touring is big deal. She should announce something soon. 

Adrenaliner
5 hours ago, KennyRichie said:

Lady Gaga’s concert are way to exciting and amazing to be seated or just a livestream. I can wait for the whole Chromatica ball concert in its fullest.

In the mean time we have the whole album and videos. Maybe even a few more live streamed performances from events 

tenor.gif

FREEPALESTINE

imagine to have to seat at the chromatica ball.......................................and alice pops up.........................

16 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Why not have 3000 - 5000 people in the arena and offer a livestream to all the other ticket holders, so no one is left out :shrug:

yeah, I can' wait for my 200 euros live stream at home :excuseu:

numb the flame
1 minute ago, MoonIsRising said:

The best decision to take is to cancel the tour 

Honestly, I agree because we don't know when this will end and it seems so pointless in keep postponing and just hoping it can take place the following year when we don't even know how effective the vaccines are in the long run. I understand Live Nation need money to stay afloat but LN isn't an "essential" thing everyone needs to survive, they could maybe start ticketing virtual events and still get some money that way providing the aren't charging the same price per ticket as a regular concert. 

monketsharona

A cancellation is so obvious anyway.

The only thing I'd like her to do is a bit of communication about it, at least.

I can take the fact she's not about her music career and online communication anymore but her team should at least give some updates about this. Bobby or Livenation should at least do this if she's not. It's what we call being professionnal as sellers when you can't deliver what people paid for.

numb the flame
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

A cancellation is so obvious anyway.

The only thing I'd like her to do is a bit of communication about it, at least.

I can take the fact she's not about her music career and online communication anymore but her team should at least give some updates about this. Bobby or Livenation should at least do this if she's not. It's what we call being professionnal as sellers when you can't deliver what people paid for.

they should address the signed posters first, it’s just bad business to allow customers to spend money during a time were money is tight and not communicate with said customers besides one email with the usual copy and paste response “there was a production delay”

Tinnitus15
20 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

they should address the signed posters first, it’s just bad business to allow customers to spend money during a time were money is tight and not communicate with said customers besides one email with the usual copy and paste response “there was a production delay”

Those posters haven’t shipped yet?

Tinnitus15

Although I feel like she wants to cancel the tour it’s not that on her decision...Like she’s not an independent artist and her record label will want stuff and money from her.Interscope invested an amount of money which should be returned in some kind,no way they gonna let her do 0 promo and no tour unless she brings another era next year with massive promo and a tour to compensate the silence 

17 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

When will Gaga say something?

her garden will be in full bloom then, ain't got time for the gays

Archived