💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

alsemanche
4 minutes ago, desnorteio said:

Disclaimer: You can acctualy ask for a refund. I bought on ticketmaster, send them an e-mail and within a week I got the money on my account :)

I personally don't have a ticket but thing is, people will want to wait for an official decision before refunding 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I have such incredible seats

I have ok seats, my hope at this point if it can't happen at my date is for postponement and relocation to Gillette or two shows at TD

Don't Call Me Gaga

Pop Music
Just now, JRCF29 said:

I have ok seats, my hope at this point if it can't happen at my date is for postponement and relocation to Gillette or two shows at TD

i'm going to Wrigley!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

itsdominik
25 minutes ago, lg5 said:

What’s gonna have to happen is that Enigma will be revamped into Chromatica Ball and Gaga will finish out her last 30 Vegas shows with Chromatica Ball and the Jazz Show to promote the new Tony album. Ideally, a livestream will also happen for the fans who won’t be able to make it to the show. It’s sad, but it’s better than nothing, and it’s the most realistic at the moment. Maybe she can find some smaller venues in Europe with 5k people and do some shows there, I’m just not sure if it will profit enough to travel over there. I can see her Vegas show opening back up in the Fall, since the capacity is 5k people and Vegas is planning how to restart their residencies (vaccine card/negative covid test will be required at the door or no entry) 

If the tour really gets cancelled and they‘re doing a virtual show then I hope all TCB ticket holders at least get free access to the virtual show

Her team really has to say something... its kinda disrespectful to fans to keep quiet.

The tour is not happening this year... at least not in an original way.

The only way I can see it happening is if they turned it into a mini-residency and did like 15 nights for 5000 people... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

numb the flame
Just now, Willzito said:

The tour will be canceled. forget this era, now it's Gucci's moment

We should hopefully see TBxLG2 be released in Spring (20 March - 21 June) before Gucci later this autumn. 

RAMROD

Who are they kidding?

Nobody will remain seated in a concert except for classical concert aka orchestra. Or Jazz concert.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

numb the flame
Just now, President Biden said:

Any livestream should be free. Period. 

I mean I think anywhere from £5 - £20 is reasonable, £20 being the very most they should charge for live-streamed event. We all know interscope and Live Nation too want to make money so they'll charge at least £5 for entry. I do think though that people who bought tickets for the actual tour should get a slight discount or something.  

NewUsername

All this talk about a livestream, but if I remember it well, her Enigma contract prohibits her from doing something like that, no? Some users on here having read the leaked documents said this.

With Enigma, she earns so much money, but TCB already grossed a lot of money as well and I'm sure she also wants to finally get that money and LiveNation even more so, since they have nothing to do with Enigma. So they have every interest in postponing it again.
+ From a marketing/PR/money/... point of view, she also still really needs the international shows instead of just the Vegas residency. I don't think that all the parties involved would miss out on making/letting/... Gaga tour. (I hope I explained it well, lol). Add to that that Gaga surely wants to see her international fans again.

So, in short, I hope it gets postponed again. Looking at how many other artists are doing the same, it's nothing out the usual anymore.

---

BTW: any official source on the OP instead of that tweet screenshot?

18 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

LiveNation even more so, since they have nothing to do with Enigma.

header-desktop-enigma.jpg

Don't Call Me Gaga

PartySick

I'm expecting another postponement :shrug: I don't think it'll be cancelled entirely. The ticket sellers should really give people the option to get refunds for postponed shows though.

🖤

Flapjack

Can they please cancel it already so I can get my money back lol... it's clear we aren't going to have proper shows for at least another few seasons. 

Archived