💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

LateToCult

The best thing to do is to just cancel the Ball already and recycle elements of the stage for a brand new tour supporting a new record a few years down the road.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Then that will mean us fans will kick off, I'm not spending £150 for a livestream when others paid the same to see the same gig but in person. 

They could reimburse you a part of those 150 if you take the livestream.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

numb the flame
Just now, Jill said:

They could reimburse you a part of those 150 if you take the livestream.

yeah that’s the right thing to do

LastNight
16 minutes ago, FinallyFree said:

same omg! I couldn't see her before because I was way too young and I didn't have anyone to come with me, since she was always visiting cities/countries that were not that close. Then I moved to Germany and she announced the JWT. I bought the CTM package and was so happy Id finally see her live. She postponed the Cologne date and then cancelled it. I was skeptical about CBT but still bought tickets for it. Probably won't happen, or if it does, then its gonna be next year. If she cancels it, I'll be so ******* sad :( So, lets hope well see her in 2022 

Ahhh no, I'm sorry! It sucks doesn't it :(

Hopefully she'll do some kind of virtual show this year and then a real tour in 2022!

Kim Kardashian

Time for an online concert this year and the real tour next year.

:koons:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

itsdominik

Wow...this is the SEVENTH time in a row that a Gaga show I had tickets to gets postponed/cancelled...

October 2017 

JWT Cologne postponed to Feb 2018

JWT Berlin postponed to Feb 2018

February 2018

JWT Cologne cancelled (one week before the show)

JWT Berlin cancelled

May 2020

Enigma cancelled

July 2020

TCB Paris postponed to July 2021

July 2021

TCB Paris most likely cancelled (hopefully postponed to 2022)

It‘s been almost seven years since I‘ve seen Gaga live in Nov 2014. Only 4/11 shows I had tickets for actually took place :( I know there are many members who haven‘t seen Gaga live at all and I know I‘m very lucky to have been able to see her multiple times already, but this still sucks. I‘ve lost so much money from all the postponements and cancellations. But I don‘t blame Gaga, not for the JWT cancellation, and obviously not for what happened/happens to my Enigma and TCB shows. 

I know exactly how you feel @LastNight @FinallyFree:(:hug:

Mother of Puppies

I hope she will cancel everything for this year and do a small livestream concert instead (only with Chromatica songs)

and then I hope that next year she releases 4-5 new songs (kind of like a Chromatica deluxe version) and call it "The Chromatica Monster" and do the proper tour next year with Chromatica and "The Chromatica Monster" :huntyga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you đŸ§č

I would be very happy to attend virtual concert. Plus some kind of interactive content, her coming to talk with us or answering some questions, anything (streaming party?). I don't mind paying a bit. We can dream :fatcat:

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LeJudas said:

How could anyone remain seated in a Gaga concert. :messga:

0492-ED89-CAB9-47-DD-B1-B6-E1-CC2-F9-CAC
LMS when they’re told to be “seated” and basically they’re on a chair 

What’s gonna have to happen is that Enigma will be revamped into Chromatica Ball and Gaga will finish out her last 30 Vegas shows with Chromatica Ball and the Jazz Show to promote the new Tony album. Ideally, a livestream will also happen for the fans who won’t be able to make it to the show. It’s sad, but it’s better than nothing, and it’s the most realistic at the moment. Maybe she can find some smaller venues in Europe with 5k people and do some shows there, I’m just not sure if it will profit enough to travel over there. I can see her Vegas show opening back up in the Fall, since the capacity is 5k people and Vegas is planning how to restart their residencies (vaccine card/negative covid test will be required at the door or no entry) 

desnorteio
1 hour ago, alsemanche said:

Can they just announce something already? It's really sh!tty to keep fans waiting and their money on hold. Some need to travel for this and the earlier the announcement comes the better it is for all of them. 

Disclaimer: You can acctualy ask for a refund. I bought on ticketmaster, send them an e-mail and within a week I got the money on my account :)

Pop Music

I still have hope for a postponement

I have such incredible seats I would hate to have to repurchase for the next tour but completely agree with whatever gaga ends up saying 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

2 hours ago, kvnrp said:

Why not have 3000 - 5000 people in the arena and offer a livestream to all the other ticket holders, so no one is left out :shrug:

That livestream better come with a 90% refund at point of purchase

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived