Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

I never thought the tour would happen, ever, and everyday is a confirmation tbh

Yeah I bought the tickets saying "these shows aren't going ahead"

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Maybe not 1 day, but I rememberĀ they announced the first postponement extremely late. I didn't necessarily mind since I live in Paris, but a lot of people have traveling plans for this tour so this was low-key disrespectful to keep everyone hanging. And they're doing the same right now, holding on our money for dear life.

Yeah Iā€™ve checked 26 June-she posted about postponing the tour for 2021Ā 

• CyanLights changed the title to Chromatica Ball Update for France
LastNight

The way this is about to be my fourth Gaga show IN A ROW to be postponed/cancelled. I totally get it andĀ I'm not complainingĀ - but maannnnnn it sucks. I haven't seen her since 2014Ā :bradley:

My Joanne date was postponed, then the new one was cancelled. Obviously the Chromatica ball didn't go ahead last year and there's no way it will this year either. I'm cursed I swear.

I know it's for the best though and it's beyond anyone's control! Hopefully she'll be able to tour next year :)Ā 

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, LastNight said:

The way this is about to be my fourth Gaga show IN A ROW to be postponed/cancelled. I totally get it andĀ I'm not complainingĀ - but maannnnnn it sucks. I haven't seen her since 2014Ā :bradley:

My Joanne date was postponed, then the new one was cancelled. Obviously the Chromatica ball didn't go ahead last year and there's no way it will this year either. I'm cursed I swear.

I know it's for the best though and it's beyond anyone's control! Hopefully she'll be able to tour next year :)Ā 

Ugh that must feel awful..Hope we allĀ have a chance of being with her dancing againĀ 

Cameltoe Chariot
6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

She should just give people their money back, it's kinda rude :bear:Ā 

She hasn't seen of cent of it, all of the money sits with Ticketmaster. They're the ones most likely prolonging this, as they've been processing nothing but refunds for over a year.

I read somewhere (twitter prob) that Gaga wants/wanted to do a free virtual concert but Interscope/Live Nation said no, it had to be paid. This could have been an "insider", or just someone speculating I don't remember, butĀ either wayĀ that makes sense and got me thinking.

Obviously these shows aren't happening as it stands right now, but I could see them trying to work out an alternative behind the scenes before making the cancellation announcement, and nothing is finalized yet. I do hope they can make something work to send off the era.Ā 

Mister G

Can she just do a recorded one and stream it like everyone else did? I mean we all know 2021 isn't happening.

Tinnitus15
1 minute ago, Mister G said:

Can she just do a recorded one and stream it like everyone else did? I mean we all know 2021 isn't happening.

If she wants at least May considering Gucci and coming back!Actually till summer if she didnā€™t prepare smthĀ 

LastNight
7 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Ugh that must feel awful..Hope we allĀ have a chance of being with her dancing againĀ 

Yesss fingers crossed! Whenever it is I just know it's gonna be a wild night, can you imagine how fun it's gonna be dancing and screaming along to Chromatica when we finally get the chance omgĀ 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Yesss fingers crossed! Whenever it is I just know it's gonna be a wild night, can you imagine how fun it's gonna be dancing and screaming along to Chromatica when we finally get the chance omgĀ 

I am shaking just thinking about it...Tbh I havenā€™t bought a ticket and just wait to see whatā€™s gonna happen...But I can imagine blasting my ass while she sings Babylon or ALICE OR STUPID LOVEMannequin Reaction GIF by swerk

Mother of Puppies
48 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Why not have 3000 - 5000 people in the arena and offer a livestream to all the other ticket holders, so no one is left out :shrug:

ok... so that stadium fits 80.000 people and u want only 5000 to get access and the rest of the 75.000 people who paid a lot for their tickets are to be left out and just have a live stream? :huntyga: :derpga:

Ā 

We just have to accept that it won't be happening this year. Next year I am hopeful that it will finally take place.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

Mother of Puppies
5 minutes ago, LastNight said:

omg yes! I ****ing can't wait! I hope it will happen at least next year... I would pay ****ing 600 bucks for a ticket lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹

alsemanche

Can they just announce something already? It's really sh!tty to keep fans waiting and their money on hold. Some need to travel for this and the earlier the announcement comes the better it is for all of them.Ā 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

FinallyFree
13 minutes ago, LastNight said:

same omg! I couldn't see her before because I was way too young and I didn't have anyone to come with me, since she was always visiting cities/countries that were not that close. Then I moved to Germany and she announced the JWT. I bought the CTM package and was so happy Id finally see her live. She postponed the Cologne date and then cancelled it. I was skeptical about CBT but still bought tickets for it. Probably won't happen, or if it does, then its gonna be next year. If she cancels it, I'll be so ******* sad :(Ā So, lets hope well see her in 2022Ā 

RIP SOPHIE šŸ¤

Archived