đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I saw it, too... 

Maybe the London show will go ahead and they'll make it worthwhile by filming it and selling it to Netflix. 

That, or LiveNation just want an injection of cash before being bailed out by an insurance provider when they cancel it.

They are crazy... how can they be so confident that it will be safe... like wzf

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
1 hour ago, OMonster said:

I saw it, too... 

Maybe the London show will go ahead and they'll make it worthwhile by filming it and selling it to Netflix. 

That, or LiveNation just want an injection of cash before being bailed out by an insurance provider when they cancel it.

It won't happen. 

And if it does I would endorse every single press article trashing her about orginazing stadium show in the middle of a pandemic.

That said it's a useless talk as she's not that stupid

She wont do one show, assuming the US shows wont happen. In terms of timing, under the current plan it would be able to go ahead. Whilst the media have demonised people getting together in large groups and having fun, at a certain point once enough have been vaccinated then there is no reason to not to.

numb the flame

Live Nation UK are more delulu than we were thinking SC was ever coming in December. They can’t officially say anything until at least April and then they’ll release a statement regarding postponement / cancellation. 

Archived