đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Chromatica Ball Update for France

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Tinnitus15
12 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

She said she has fibromyalgia since 2012, so she did BTWB, ARTPOP BALL, CTCT and JWT with it so ?

Not when she cancelled btw after her injury and JWT cuz of her fibromyalgia ...CTCT didn’t require choreos and many dates 

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Justin Drew Bieber
20 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Cuz she has fibromyalgia what you expect born this way thing...Which literally broke her 

He’s a troll, just report him for flamebait, I already did. And to whoever says Gaga isn’t profitable anymore, why was she selling out venues and stadiums and selling hundreds of thousands of albums before covid?

Serial Chiller
2 hours ago, illySpencer said:

I mean, he is right. GaGa is unable to do a proper tour now. Chromatica and JWT are the proofs. And the Chromatica stage would be a low budget scene. 

Interscope doesn't care of her anymore. And Billie is their new star and she sells more than GaGa now.  

You actually came rearing your head again in threads like these. Thought I've seen the last of you. Please go to therapy or something if a pop star bothers you this much. 

Where did I say that Gaga doesn't sell tours? I said that she is dangerous because one day she can be fine and the next day she can not move and has to cancel. a month worth of planning... and I am not blaming her because it isn't her fault, she is sick and I hope that they find a cure for it someday... but you have to look from a business point of view... yes she will sell out the shows but if she cancels bunch of them because of her health, live nation and Interscope loose money... that's the part where she isn't profitable... no one can guarantee them that she will not cancel a 6 date tour... it's always a risk with her... for her label and also for her fans... because she can cancel the day before and fans will lose the money... again. I am not blaming her I am just stating the facts.

I mean of course she I'll sell the tickets. That was never in question.... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

March34th

she needs to straight up just cancel the tour. waiting it out is not a good look on her, and there is absolutely no way the concerts in the united states + the toronto show are going to happen. even toronto has and likely is going to continue to be the prime covid hotspot in ontario

On 2/19/2021 at 7:09 PM, numb the flame said:

I mean Billie had a whole show designed, produced and performed three times before postponing and later cancelling the tour in December. It's not impossible for Gaga to cancel TCB outright and reuse the set pieces if they've been made for Enigma when it returns. 

But The Weeknd postponed and added more dates. You never know I guess.

numb the flame
1 hour ago, Kattys said:

The Weeknd is really milking After Hours which is why I think he's postponed and added more dates, Abel is really going all out for his record. That last sentence isn't me trying to shade Gaga in anyway but I think she'd rather let Chromatica speak for itself without pushing it everywhere, yeah I'd love her to perform more from Chromatica but the tour just isn't feasible this year and maybe not even next year, 2023, 2024 and so on. We just don't know when this will end. 

Tinnitus15
13 minutes ago, Ack1234 said:

Paris tickets are available on ticketmaster France yet live nation says tickets unavailable??

Yeah I’ve checked it too and there’re still available seats 

illySpencer
9 hours ago, Kattys said:

Because he doesn't announced a new album. Plus he just did the Superbowl so he and his team don't want to fade away the spotlight.

We are not into the same situation with Chromatica Tour. Where CT has only 6 dates and Chromatica Era is over since 6 months now. Plus, GaGa wants to focus on her actress side, music is side-b  (even side-c, HausLabs is side-b) for her now. 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Because he doesn't announced a new album. Plus he just did the Superbowl so he and his team don't want to fade away the spotlight.

We are not into the same situation with Chromatica Tour. Where CT has only 6 dates and Chromatica Era is over since 6 months now. Plus, GaGa wants to focus on her actress side, music is side-b  (even side-c, HausLabs is side-b) for her now. 

Not when his era is like 2 years old already I think...He milked it way too much but who know maybe he gonna release new album idk 

illySpencer
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Not when his era is like 2 years old already I think...He milked it way too much but who know maybe he gonna release new album idk 

His album was out March 2020. So not even one year old. And his last date of his tour is on November 2022. I expect a new album very end of 2022 or even 2023. 

GaGa did exaltly the same thing with TFM, out in 2009 and BTW was out in 2011. I don't get the point here ?  

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

His album was out March 2020. So not even one year old. And his last date of his tour is on November 2022. I expect a new album very end of 2022 or even 2023. 

GaGa did exaltly the same thing with TFM, out in 2009 and BTW was out in 2011. I don't get the point here ?  

Wasn’t blinding lights from 2019?

numb the flame
11 hours ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Wasn’t blinding lights from 2019?

Yeah but like November 2019, Blinding Lights was the second of a double lead single I think. The album didn’t drop until March 2020. 

18 hours ago, illySpencer said:

That was my point. in this thread. Every artist situation is different. Billie, Gaga, Dua, you can't just simply predict if the tour will be pushed to 2022. We just don't know.

Archived