Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Net Worth revealed and it is shockingly low

Gimme More

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
35 minutes ago, Stephen said:

@Gimme More the way you could have avoided this mess with a different thread title :toofunny:

If You Say So Shrug GIF

but @Gimme More the messy proud chanteusse decided to leave the title as it is because why not? now there's 4 pages of useless explanations and the main point is nowhere to b found.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More
2 hours ago, Stephen said:

@Gimme More the way you could have avoided this mess with a different thread title :toofunny:

It's not my fault people don't have the capacity to read, also if you read you would see I said you cannot make long thread titles.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

And the thread title IS correct, it is shockingly low for Britney Spears :yennefer:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

It's so low that I'm beginning to expect her father has quite a motive to hold onto the conservatorship for as long as possible.  After it ends, perhaps a criminal investigation will reveal how much money he stole from Britney and he could end up in jail.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Stephen
1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

It's not my fault people don't have the capacity to read, also if you read you would see I said you cannot make long thread titles.

Definitely I understood the point. A different title like "Britney's Net Worth: Millions Missing" :gaycat: would have prevented all the annoying off topic posts. :bear:

Everyone got hung up on the word "low". :saladga:

Britney is forced to pay her dad and the legal team for her conservatorship millions a year :saladga: This is (You Drive Me) Crazy :bradley:

Archived