💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Net Worth revealed and it is shockingly low

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More
10 minutes ago, Beatboom said:

I thought everyone agreed that Forbes figures are not accurate.. 

It was revealed in court documents too :bear:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

I knew people on GGD were thick, but this level of thick...

Yes we know it’s a lot, but she’s making more and as the artist she deserves to get her earnings. Literally no one said it wasn’t a lot of money, just not on par with the amount of money she’s actually generating. 

Regina George
1 hour ago, Peroxide555 said:

... she's still very rich.

So? :awkney: Just because she’s still rich it makes it okay? 

Chromatican

This is shockingly low you guys... I remember looking up her net worth years ago, and I think some sources had it at 250 million which I though was a bit low considering her career, but this is very low for someone who was a pop cultural juggernaut for fifteen years and had an empire like Brit. It's still a lot of money, but come on guys.

Peroxide555
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

So? :awkney: Just because she’s still rich it makes it okay? 

I've responded multiple times and the conclusion is... nobody should be stealing from Britney's money (particularly her own father), but it's perfectly acceptable to point out that $60million is still a fortune... phrasing this as "shockingly low" feels like poor taste - at least to me.

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

I've responded multiple times and the conclusion is... nobody should be stealing from Britney's money (particularly her own father), but it's perfectly acceptable to point out that $60million is still a fortune... phrasing this as "shockingly low" feels like poor taste - at least to me.

But it is shockingly low for someone as famous and established as Britney Spears

RAMROD

I was thinking she only have 30K in the bank or something :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

Love Britney but I'm not going to feel bad for her for having accumulated $60 million. 

I mean, does she really have it? Lol she has no control over the money and has *obviously* earned more that she has not been given access to. To me, that’s the bigger issue and this just colors it more

2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

the sad thing is that she prob is never going to get her money back or recover from this

the damage has been done

Her comeback, when it does happen, is going to supplement her fine. People are going to want to support the freed Britney.

LaLuna
2 hours ago, Peroxide555 said:

I'm big on #freebritney, and I know that her father is a horrible man... but "Britney's net worth is shockingly low" as a thread title, like really?

I take issue with the amount of money celebrities make in general so this issue isn't so much about Britney as it is the general mass of wealth these people accumulate in their lifetimes. $60million (no matter how you look at it) is an obscene fortune... but still, her dad shouldn't be stealing from her.

All that said... #freebritney

I see where you're coming from, of course to us mere mortals $60M is a heck of a lot of money, but I think the problem isn't that celebrities are making so much money, it's that "ordinary people" with very important jobs like health workers and teachers are not paid more.

Besides, the point is that Britney is the one doing the work to make that money, not Jamie or Lou. Like other people have said, we know she's still rich (as p*ss), but her money is being stolen from her, that's what infuriating.

JusKeepBreathin

Imagine loving money more than your own daughter.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Peroxide555
20 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I see where you're coming from, of course to us mere mortals $60M is a heck of a lot of money, but I think the problem isn't that celebrities are making so much money, it's that "ordinary people" with very important jobs like health workers and teachers are not paid more.

Besides, the point is that Britney is the one doing the work to make that money, not Jamie or Lou. Like other people have said, we know she's still rich (as p*ss), but her money is being stolen from her, that's what infuriating.

A board of rich old men shouldn't be the ones playing with Britney's wealth... that's obviously grossly unfair.

Most people aren't paid enough for their contributions to society, but one of the best ways we can circumvent that is by NOT paying football players, pop-stars, actors etc... tens of millions of dollars... or at least up the wealth tax by a considerable margin. My issue isn't with Britney (I love her and her music), it's with the system.

Cookie Tookie

ShE’s StIlL rIcH!

Imagine being that nutty to ignore fraud and crime that is occurring simply because she’s “rich”.

Archived