💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's Net Worth revealed and it is shockingly low

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Bradley

If Gaga did 100 nights of the Born This Way Ball, and was supposed to earn $200 million, you can't say let me just give you $20 million because I'm sure that is still quite a big sum of money. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Not all of you missing the point that she is being robbed from what is rightfully hers and the money is disappearing in some shady people‘s pockets. How is that ever ok? Knowing Britney if she was in full control i‘m sure she would do good things with her money too but she‘s not in control of it. Ugh CONTEXT :saladga:

people wants to be mad at rich celebs so badly they inmediatly go blind

just because she have "60 million left" doesn't mean it's right that she is being robbed for years now! Money that she worked her a$$ off! 

Peroxide555
3 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

That's not the point - the point is money is literally being stolen from her by her dad and Lou Taylor!

I'm big on #freebritney, and I know that her father is a horrible man... but "Britney's net worth is shockingly low" as a thread title, like really?

I take issue with the amount of money celebrities make in general so this issue isn't so much about Britney as it is the general mass of wealth these people accumulate in their lifetimes. $60million (no matter how you look at it) is an obscene fortune... but still, her dad shouldn't be stealing from her.

All that said... #freebritney

vyniildisk
7 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Love Britney but I'm not going to feel bad for her for having accumulated $60 million. 

8 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

60 million is low? 

Bye Felicia.

12 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

... she's still very rich.

4 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Its still a lot. 

people please don't be dumb! 

if you earned let's say 1000 dollars and you get robbed in the streets and they let you with 60 dollars

Hey it's not that bad right? You are getting paid again next week/month at least you still have enough to take a taxi home

This is how you would feel? NOOO you would get mad at the miserable rat that just stole your money! 

Peroxide555
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

people please don't be dumb! 

if you earned let's say 1000 dollars and you get robbed in the streets and they let you with 60 dollars

Hey it's not that bad right? You are getting paid again next week/month at least you still have enough to take a taxi home

This is how you would feel? NOOO you would get mad at the miserable rat that just stole your money! 

We're not talking about 1,000 dollars, we're talking tens/hundreds of millions, antiquating the two feels a little hollow.

In short, Britney's father shouldn't be taking his daughters money (that's objectively wrong), but Britney is hardly going to become destitute with $60million in the bank... so contextualising this in a thread were we talk about her net worth being "shockingly low", like GIRL... Britney Spears has more money in her bank account than 99.999% of the population.

In short: Dad stealing from his own daughter; bad. Does Britney Spears have a low net-worth? Of course she doesn't.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, Peroxide555 said:

We're not talking about 1,000 dollars, we're talking tens/hundreds of millions, antiquating the two feels a little hollow.

In short, Britney's father shouldn't be taking his daughters money (that's objectively wrong), but Britney is hardly going to become destitute with $60million in the bank... so contextualising this in a thread were we talk about her net worth being "shockingly low", like GIRL... Britney Spears has more money in her bank account than 99.999% of the population.

In short: Dad stealing from his own daughter; bad. Does Britney Spears have a low net-worth? Of course she doesn't.

It's not only her dad, is a woman Lou taylor, and other shady people that tried to steal from other celebs and they succeded w Britney

BUt hey! According to you Britney should stop all legal action towards this shady people and not fighting to get her hard earning money back right? 

because she still hAvE 60 miLLi0n lEFt

Peroxide555
Just now, Dulo Peep said:

It's not only her dad, is a woman Lou taylor, and other shady people that tried to steal from other celebs and they succeded w Britney

BUt hey! According to you Britney should stop all legal action towards this shady people and not fighting to get her hard earning money back right? 

because she still hAvE 60 miLLi0n lEFt

I literally never said that - read my posts.

Anyways. #freebritney

Gimme More
1 hour ago, Peroxide555 said:

Then the OP should change the thread title.

You can't make long titles :bear: Plus it IS shockingly low for Britney freaking Spears.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

gagaxsebert

I’ve always guessed this. With all the albums & tours she’d be worth more. Haven’t her perfumes sold a lot too. She definitely was being robbed 

Used to be HighRoad

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, Gimme More said:

You can't make long titles :bear: Plus it IS shocking low for Britney freaking Spears.

Yeah but i agree that we can rephrase it to "Britney being robbed" or something like that 

Debithius

Oh my god, we ****ing get that 60 mil is a lot of money but her money is also being stolen by her own FAMILY.

2000 dollars might be a lot but you'd be furious if your family left you with that and stole the remaining 18 000 for no reason. That 18k should go to you and not your estranged father.

vyniildisk
20 minutes ago, Debithius said:

Oh my god, we ****ing get that 60 mil is a lot of money but her money is also being stolen by her own FAMILY.

2000 dollars might be a lot but you'd be furious if your family left you with that and stole the remaining 18 000 for no reason. That 18k should go to you and not your estranged father.

You word it better than me :selena:

The analogy :air:

Archived