đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi Lovato: "I Had Three Strokes. I Had a Heart Attack"

JRCF29

Featured Posts

VasilisVas

Such a shame. How scary. I hope she finds inner peace and strength and successfully concurs her underlying needs that lead her to using to this extreme. 

Rahrahbitchson

This girl is a mess, of course i do not wish evil on anyone and neither on her but my point is she has been talking about her suicidal tendencies since the beginning of her career and we though that during these years she was in a mentally safe place and now she is talking about stroke for doing drugs? Honestly she should get her life together instead of talking about how messed up she is or was, imagine how hard must be for her fans to constantly heard about their fave not doing well.  

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

ChavaWM

I've gone to rehab 3 times before I turned 18. I made a lot of friends there and listened to their stories and I still keep in contact with everyone that is sober. One of my friends did meth and heroin for years and had to get a pace maker. Another who had strokes and their mouth ended up going crooked. I saw all the physical effects of drug overdose and strokes/seizures and heart attacks. I myself was on medications for overdosing twice and to this day I have hypertension and take medication and I'm in my 20s. I just have a hard time believing anything Demi says and physically she seems like she bounced back really well. But I don't really know anything so who am I to even say. There's just something about her that doesn't sound genuine. Every time something bad happens she has a song immediately ready to go about it. It just comes off very opportunistic that she tries to capitalize off her struggles every single time. 

Leblanc
7 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

This girl is a mess, of course i do not wish evil on anyone and neither on her but my point is she has been talking about her suicidal tendencies since the beginning of her career and we though that during these years she was in a mentally safe place and now she is talking about stroke for doing drugs? Honestly she should get her life together instead of talking about how messed up she is or was, imagine how hard must be for her fans to constantly heard about their fave not doing well.  

What kind of a take is this?

I always let the good ones go

TSUNAMI
9 hours ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Nice. 

Make it about fans, not about the person that's actually suffering. 

She has no obligations towards anyone. 

On 2/18/2021 at 1:41 AM, Rahrahbitchson said:

This is not how mental illness or drug abuse works honey.. :toofunny:

People like you are the reason why people don't open up in the first place.. 

Archived