Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash
On 2/18/2021 at 8:42 AM, Papergangstuh said:

This woman gives one interview and you all jump ship because you hate Richie/Bobby/are pressed about Chromatica promotion. 

She's deluded and I'm willing to bet a chunk of you were not around those days to see how fame hungry she was. Don't give her the attention, please.

People shade Bobby and yet, under his management, she was nominated for 3 Oscars and won one, won two Golden Globes, headlined the Super Bowl, landed two incredibly lucrative Vegas residencies, has one of the most successful make-up brands in the world, released one of the most critically acclaimed pop albums of her career, sang the anthem at the Super Bowl and at a Presidential Inauguration, and basically solidified herself as a living legend and has the greatest brand stability she has ever had. Messy, messy, messy. 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22
On 2/19/2021 at 5:08 PM, venusinmyhead said:

this. It appears that the Haus consists of minds that are very keen on creating concepts with Gaga that take months of months of preparation with a perfectly thought out theme, aesthetic, promo schedule and intellectual concept but fails to react to unexpected events that happen when the era is out and about. 

I mean isn't this description pretty much the Chromatica Era :ohwell:

Loyalty
2 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

People shade Bobby and yet, under his management, she was nominated for 3 Oscars and won one, won two Golden Globes, headlined the Super Bowl, landed two incredibly lucrative Vegas residencies, has one of the most successful make-up brands in the world, released one of the most critically acclaimed pop albums of her career, sang the anthem at the Super Bowl and at a Presidential Inauguration, and basically solidified herself as a living legend and has the greatest brand stability she has ever had. Messy, messy, messy. 

I hear what you’re saying, but who’s to say that Gaga wouldn’t have been able to do all of the above with Troy or someone else as her manager. Gaga’s ambition and persistence as an artist has got her those nominations. What people are shading is the approach to the work set out by both Gaga and Bobby, it seems to many that since Troy and LAG left that those concepts aren’t being properly executed. 

Ladle Ghoulash
2 hours ago, Loyalty said:

I hear what you’re saying, but who’s to say that Gaga wouldn’t have been able to do all of the above with Troy or someone else as her manager. Gaga’s ambition and persistence as an artist has got her those nominations. What people are shading is the approach to the work set out by both Gaga and Bobby, it seems to many that since Troy and LAG left that those concepts aren’t being properly executed. 

I don't really see the value in that hypothetical, tbh. We don't know the rationale for the split between Troy and Gaga, but I think it's fair to say that if they aren't able to maintain a working relationship, they wouldn't be able to get much done moving forward. The fact is, through the joint effort of Gaga and her current team, she achieved the position she's in now. In terms of projects that haven't come into fruition, I honestly think we don't have enough info to know what was scrapped and why. 

nath4gaga

I dislike Richy's choreography most of the time, although he occasionally comes up with some gems. 

However, I'm now at the stage where I don't really care. I'm 26, just let her be happy to be honest. Whatever she needs to be happy, I will support what she does because obviously I still like her as an artist. But I feel like the most (music-wise) we are gonna get from her from now on is recorded music and handfuls of performances and videos. As much as I would love gag-worthy videos and performances I feel like as long as she takes care of herself I no longer care really. We can have the gag worthy chromatica nights in clubs when things open up again.

r4therupbeat
8 hours ago, deactivated001 said:

I don't really see the value in that hypothetical, tbh. We don't know the rationale for the split between Troy and Gaga, but I think it's fair to say that if they aren't able to maintain a working relationship, they wouldn't be able to get much done moving forward. The fact is, through the joint effort of Gaga and her current team, she achieved the position she's in now. In terms of projects that haven't come into fruition, I honestly think we don't have enough info to know what was scrapped and why. 

ya'll are using the hypothetical comment bobby made about what they'd do with the chromatica era IF the pandemic did not happen so surely others can think hypothetically too. it is laughable to think she's got where she is with anything but sabotage from the worst team a main pop girl has had. she's where she's at because of her talent and nobody else's effort. if anything she could've had better chart/sales success if it wasn't for her team. Everything else she's achieved it on her own

Kamala Harris Period GIF by Election 2020

On 2/18/2021 at 9:48 PM, Adelita said:

I didn't ask for a cupcake opinion, I said mine and that's it.

Well geus what your on a forum so people will give their opinion deal with it 

On 2/18/2021 at 9:49 PM, Adelita said:

No, she's talking about Bobby and other useless people around Gaga.

Her team is not useless gaga's team exists of people who actualy take her health seriously wich is something her old team never did

Ladle Ghoulash
18 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

ya'll are using the hypothetical comment bobby made about what they'd do with the chromatica era IF the pandemic did not happen so surely others can think hypothetically too. it is laughable to think she's got where she is with anything but sabotage from the worst team a main pop girl has had. she's where she's at because of her talent and nobody else's effort. if anything she could've had better chart/sales success if it wasn't for her team. Everything else she's achieved it on her own

Kamala Harris Period GIF by Election 2020

Who's y'all? Lmao I literally didn't say anything about the hypothetical plans they had for Chromatica nor do I think they're relevant to this conversation. I actually literally said "we don't know enough about what was scrapped" to entertain hypotheticals about what Chromatica could've been without the pandemic. Go grandstand somewhere else. 

Archived