Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE TEA'S BEEN SERVED.

Gaga needs a new team and a new label P.E.R.I.O.D.T. :excuseu:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

GovernmentHookah

No one should ever forget the iconic masterpiece that was the choreo for Bad Romance which was Laurieann’s creation. I wish she hadn’t been fired, however, things happen for a reason.

VOLANTIS
7 hours ago, dolce vita said:

up until Joanne?! i had no idea she was still with Gaga during the ARTPOP era (?)

Just like Gaga they all gotta pretend ARTPOP never existed. Denial just makes life better for all us. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

CautiousLurker

I can't be bothered to read the whole thread, can someone sum up what the consensus is - do we still hate her or do we like her again? :oprah:

BornAsUnic0rn
8 hours ago, austincola said:

I REALLY thought they ended things during the BTW era. She has to be lying.. 😂😂

I feel like what she’s trying to say is everything till Joanne still was the persona they created. The big change came after ARTPOP, till then she still had the persona she created with her OG people if that makes sense.

DpHitch1992

I think Laurieann put her opinion across quite well for a change! Yes she has said a few shady things at times but if you acually go watch a few interviews of her talking about the split, its quite interesting.

People dont seem to talk about things like when laurienn and gaga worked together for a year before gaga released just dance. I think the fanbase sometimes underestimates how much good work the both of them done together

Side note: the born this way grammy performance will always be the best work they made together imo

OriginalMonster

Her work was amazing and I do wish things could have been different because Gaga's choreo has never come close since. That said, while I'm glad she sounds positive about things now, I can never get over how she behaved and took credit for all Gaga's work and vision when they parted ways. Even if she is no longer mad at Gaga as a person, I doubt that aspect would change, and the way she hints at still having the email makes me feel she may not be as over it as she's letting on. Some things just aren't meant to be, and it's better Gaga doesn't have someone like that involved anymore. 

AJRocketMan
11 minutes ago, OriginalMonster said:

Her work was amazing and I do wish things could have been different because Gaga's choreo has never come close since. That said, while I'm glad she sounds positive about things now, I can never get over how she behaved and took credit for all Gaga's work and vision when they parted ways. Even if she is no longer mad at Gaga as a person, I doubt that aspect would change, and the way she hints at still having the email makes me feel she may not be as over it as she's letting on. Some things just aren't meant to be, and it's better Gaga doesn't have someone like that involved anymore. 

Everyone technically has all their emails. I can still find emails from 2009 when I started my first address.

Joshie S

I've never wanted to say it because it's in no way his fault, but does anyone think that Richy is responsible for the choreo for the BTWB which ultimately caused Gaga's hip issue which changed her life forever...?

Sometimes I think about it.:messga:

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

r4therupbeat
6 hours ago, Eddie said:

THE TEA'S BEEN SERVED.

Gaga needs a new team and a new label P.E.R.I.O.D.T. :excuseu:

I can understand that because she is so big she needs people that work for her till they die in a sense that when she is old Freddie will be remembered as Lady Gaga's hair stylist - very old Hollywood kind of starlet but if it doesn't work just part ways man. and Bookkack was not to be fired. instead she needs fire bobby first and Richy and move to a label they actually care to promote her albums besides in the first week only

freebit

I always felt like Laurieanne wanted to be the artist/star and to take the majority of the credit for building Gaga's image. Like, she's talented, but seems delusional and toxic. Her stint on Making the Band could tell you everything you need to know about the type of person she is IMO. 

Catnikko
15 hours ago, elijahfan said:

She literally directed the Yoü and I video, so that statement isn't true. The fall-out most definitely happened before MTN.

But maybe they stood in better terms than we thought and she somehow contributed to ARTPOP? But I kinda doubt it :oprah:

didn't gaga/ the haus direct You and I?

They fell out on the original set of TEOG video which is why Gaga directed the one we actually got

Archived