Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Butters Stotch
3 hours ago, Edu said:

She spilled. :vegas:

Also they broke up around the time “Judas” came out, I don’t know who’s she trying to fool here.

This, I perfectly remember her saying she stopped working with Gaga because her art was becoming too dark and she didn't feel ok with it.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Even if they privately reconcile their friendship, I don't think Gaga will ever hire her again. Richy is one of her best friends for life; he's never losing his job unless he decides he doesn't want to do it anymore. He is clearly very talented and does great choreo but I do agree that Lag's was iconic in a way that hasn't been replicated. There is also the rumors that Gaga's early choreo was a lot of Richy's ideas anyway, as he was working under Lag, and that she simply got all the credit. So it could also be that Richy simply had better ideas back then :shrug:  Who knows. Either way, he's here to stay.

C1rz3j6XUAINg_X.jpg:large

Yes men makes it sound like they were giving her “bad” things as soon as she asked without hesitation. 

If she means her whole team are yes men creatively, well... that’s kind of what they are paid to do. Anyone in music business knows that the hierarchy or the artist team relationship. Yea it can be friendly and familial, but at the end of the day Gaga is the boss and they work for her. If she has a vision it’s their job to say yes and figure out how to work it out. This usually isn’t a problem for people who aren’t working in the creative sector of the team even though at times they all take part in that. But sometimes designers, choreographers etc start taking creative liberties because they themselves are artists in their own right. Lol sorry I get annoyed in situations like these because literally in every music business class I have ever taken the professor will reiterate that no matter what, at the end of the day you are working for one person, not the other way around. And we are always warned to be wary of certain team members feeling their vision should supersede that of the artist. 

It’s sweet that she was kind, I hope Gaga reaches out and they can bury the hatchet. 

I would love for Gaga to rehire her because I totally believe the stuff about yes men. 

SchwineLove
2 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

She is a much better dancer and choreographer than Richard is. Bookmark is actually creative.

dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Boomkack you mean lol

Babylon Dynasty
3 hours ago, dynamite said:

Wendy insists on calling her Stefani (Germada) like she's her best friend and she hasn't even met her :laughga: 

That's better than a Dula Peep 2.0 something like daly lala or smt like that

:mark:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

LilyLark

My unpopular opinion is that a) Gaga probably was difficult to work with circa ARTPOP due to mental health issues and (alleged) drug issues and b) some people took advantage of Gaga or just weren't great. As far as B, you only have to look at Gaga's touring schedule at the time compared to most pop girls and realize Troy was clearly overworking her like crazy (in fact, it reminds me of Scooter/Ari and Scooter/Justin, except Troy had her doing even more). Anyway, Laurieanne basically implied Gaga was lazy and satanic (no, she didn't outright say it but it was heavily, heavily implied...not the normal thing fans overreact about). Maybe she was frustrated with Gaga, but that was downright cruel considered how the media was eviscerating at the time.

At the end of the day, though, stans should just be happy she's being nice about Gaga. And I doubt Gaga will ever dump Richey...they are close friends and she clearly trusts him.

Dreamers!!!!!!

can't believe nobody brought it up yet after 5 pages, I'm disappointed in you guys

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AJRocketMan
1 hour ago, SchwineLove said:

dead 😂😂😂😂😂

Boomkack you mean lol

I know. I hate autocorrect :smh:

16 minutes ago, River said:

Dreamers!!!!!!

can't believe nobody brought it up yet after 5 pages, I'm disappointed in you guys

I’m a Dreamer first and a Little Monster second. Monsters up!

tumblr_lpuaevSwo01qd228ao1_500.gif

🌹 free britney 🌹

Something seems different about Laurieann in a good way.

I always remember thinking whenever we saw her back in the day that she was on drugs because she was so erratic. Good for her.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
44 minutes ago, River said:

Dreamers!!!!!!

i was gonna do it if you didn't :ladyhaha:

TheSlash

Wait, wasn't she the one where the second part of her stage name translated to "sh*t" in German :ladyhaha: ?

Ew, David!

Archived