💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Laurieanne Gibson talks about Gaga and her team

TheFame Monster

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Now this leaves me wondering what Perfect Illusion’s choreo would’ve looked like with Gibson

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I thought she left soon after You and I and Richy did MTN forward...

When was she ever seen or involved in ARTPOP or even Joanne???

:smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Now this leaves me wondering what Perfect Illusion’s choreo would’ve looked like with Gibson

It would have one. :huntyga:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Lottie Winters

I thought she left because Gaga was getting too “dark” with her art and performed “blasphemy” in the Judas video? And then shortly after directed Nicki’s Roman’s Revenge performance with the Pope stuff...so I don’t get it and never have. 

TheFame Monster
4 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

2 minutes ago, Edu said:

A song that is already one of Gaga’s most vocally demanding and includes a key change is not meant to have choreography lol

5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I thought she left soon after You and I and Richy did MTN forward...

When was she ever seen or involved in ARTPOP or even Joanne???

:smh:

I think she forgot about ARTPOP

So she meant that she worked with her until Joanne era started. 

G U C C I

I though she left during BTW but had already worked on the choreo for Applause before her departure? I swear I read that somewhere. And the fact that she is surrounded by yes men is the least shocking thing I have ever heard Laurieanne say. Her work with Gaga was magic and I hope that they have peace between them. 

elijahfan
17 minutes ago, Edu said:

She spilled. :vegas:

Also they broke up around the time “Judas” came out, I don’t know who’s she trying to fool here.

She literally directed the YoĂŒ and I video, so that statement isn't true. The fall-out most definitely happened before MTN.

But maybe they stood in better terms than we thought and she somehow contributed to ARTPOP? But I kinda doubt it :oprah:

AJRocketMan

She is a much better dancer and choreographer than Richard is. BoomKack is actually creative.

IllusionLover
28 minutes ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

26 minutes ago, Edu said:

23 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

A song that is already one of Gaga’s most vocally demanding and includes a key change is not meant to have choreography lol

Actually Richie came up with a choreography for Perfect Illusion (idk if it was for the tour or just fun) it's on his youtube channel.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

TheFame Monster
3 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Actually Richie came up with a choreography for Perfect Illusion (idk if it was for the tour or just fun) it's on his youtube channel.

Yeah and it’s dreadful because the song isn’t meant to have choreography. I mean:

:laughga:

Woah yeah, I was so thrown off when she said she worked with her up until Joanne. I think it might be like how someone else said, that she sorta forgot about ARTPOP (even if she may have come up with some of the Applause choreo??) and is trying to say she worked with her up until the era before Joanne (or so she thinks lol). Im glad she said she would get coffee with her if she saw her now and what not. And didnt bad mouth her at all. I'd be super curious to see what was said in that email, if it was even Gaga who wrote/sent it vs someone from her team, etc.

ZiggyZiggs

Well this just proved what we already knew. The haus is filled with a bunch of yes men. And by that I mean actual men. 
also there’s a huge chance she’s talking about Troy and the old team, that’s when they separated. 

Archived